Diamond, can you ever forgive me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by deep_in_the_diamond_mine:
Diamond's first rock show!

333%3B787523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E863%3E%3A%3B%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3A745%3Bnu0mrj

* As Dr. Frankenstein assembled the creature limb by limb, little did he know the monster he would create.

2002).]

well...that's what you get when you use cheap parts j/k

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 04-11-2002).]

Bama,

Hope you had a nice visit that Labor Day. We get a lot of tourist/ visitors in these parts. I?m sure you dropped a few bama bucks! Lol

I live in N B on what they call the Balboa Peninsula. On the 4th of July they barricade the oceanfront where I live, and it really goes off. Up to 70,000 people crowd in for one huge street party. It?s is really a young man?s, or should I say person?s game. I won?t peruse the young ones (under 30). I don?t want to be a lech. Lucky for me there are a few in there 30s and 40s who will give me a chance.

Brady Bunch? Maybe, life was pretty good in the 70s.

Dude out

Hope you had a nice visit that Labor Day. We get a lot of tourist/ visitors in these parts. I?m sure you dropped a few bama bucks! Lol

We had a great visit that weekend; we were in town for the Bama-UCLA game, spent one night in L.A. and 2 nights with some friends in Huntington Beach, with whom we went to White House. To be honest, White House was very reasonably priced for that type of restaurant. My steak was delicious and the beer was cold.

Although it was nightfall as we drove through, Newport seemed like a charming little seaside hamlet. We didn't see Balboa, as we stayed straight on PCH to go to downtown Laguna, but I am sure it is nice as well.

~U2Alabama

Sounds like a fun trip. Hope your team won, even though I have alumni in family from Westwood.

I remember the WhiteHhouse being a good value and good steaks. Not that I won't step up and throw some money around.

D

Not that I won't step up and throw some money around.

That sounds like something your brother would say.

No, we lost, 35-24; the lackluster start to a horrible, 3-8 season, but also the beginning of the end...of a lousy coaching regime. Those days are over.

And about my political interest in Orange County politics, the guy we stayed with out there is also involved.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom