Diamond, can you ever forgive me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well hey, it's my first time in this threa- HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! *scarred for life*

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!
eek.gif
icon37.gif
eek.gif

What a waste of good quality photoshop time that was.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 04-11-2002).]

U2bama,

I?ve been reading your posts and I was starting to like you.
For the record, Dave/ Diamond hates that picture.
I told him I threw it out. As I said the voices in my head were screaming no.
I waited until 10 pm Pacific time/ 1am East Coast time to post.
I figure the Mods can decide.
As I said, I was starting to like you.
Do you really want to be calling my family names?

[This message has been edited by deep_in_the_diamond_mine (edited 04-09-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
Is this Gazelle??

333%3B5%3A7523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323944%3B8978nu0mrj

Ya know that kinda resembles her.
BTW -this woman is wearing me out.
I think I need to drink a few more sexydiamondproteindrinks before going over to her studio next time.

U2 Girl I liked cars from a very young age.

As soon as the National Enquire sends those photos back from the sheep farm that Mr. Deep used to ranch at we WILL be posting.

Whackamole-I dunno kiddo.

Diamond

hey brother...I can throw myself on a grenade.....but not even I can stop a sicillian!

Mr Deep, -WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

You PROMISED me you destroyed that photo ages ago!
I have kids now.
Way to go.
Remember your nieces.
Dumb ass.

Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-10-2002).]

Originally posted by deep_in_the_diamond_mine:
Do you really want to be calling my family names?

diamond_in_the_rough:

The initial shock of the image caused me to react in an extreme manner (the "weirdo" comment, which I had refrained from using for awhile) and it haunted my slumber during the night.

Nonetheless, I consider such photos to be "humor," much like many of DiamondBruno_9's posts. Likewise, my use of the term "weirdo" is not to be taken seriously. A "serious" name would be "freak," which I use to describe TheU2 (the guy with the eyelids); he is a freak and it is something he cannot help. "Weird" is not necessarily bad, just unusual, strange, and sometimes absurd or, in the Old World meaning of the word, "queer" (NOT to be confused with today's meaning). A sting ray, as an example, is a very "weird" yet fascinating animal; it does not resemble any other fish in any way, yet it is classified with the shark. I was stung by one of these "weirdoes" last weekend while swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and never even saw it. Simlarly, DiamondBruno_9 is "weird" in that he is perhaps the only U2 fan who has ever been referred to as "the Mother Teresa of U2 fans," which is not at all a bad thing, just a sign of loyalty, or as he would like to put it, "U2 Patriotism." Now, if I were still in a rock & roll band (I am retired) and a loyal fan "made of steel" bum rushed the stage and picked me up and swung me around, I probably wouldn't like it as I played guitar and it would mess up the performance of the song, but it is evident that Bono ENJOYED an otherwise "weird" encounter with your brother.

I hope you will continue in "starting to like me," as this place is all "about transcending boundaries."

~U2Alabama

and p.s. You may want to edit your original post of the Naked Cowboys picture; the final
indicating a close.

U2bama,

By the way
The photo is the reult of a dare / bet.
If it was in focus it would no longer exist.
I figure a link is better than an image, that way you can dump it before you start hearing banjo music.

peace

For some reason I feel like shouting

"FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah deep, nice try...

sicy are you referring to the dimonshrinkage?

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 04-10-2002).]

i'm assuming from these replies that i should NOT, under any circumstances, open the original picture of the three diamonds while i'm at work.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
i'm assuming from these replies that i should NOT, under any circumstances, open the original picture of the three diamonds while i'm at work.

MsScreamingSarahJessicaParkerFlowerlookalike-

We are wearing hats, stratigically.
The photo is better than 10yrs. old.
It was suppose to have been destroyed.

Diamond

I figure a link is better than an image, that way you can dump it before you start hearing banjo music.

For effect, I think the photo itself should be brazenly displayed on this page of the thread, rather than the link, even though I found it disturbing. But your sensitivity to the sensitivities of others is admirable.

~U2Alabama

thank you for clarifying diamond. i still think i'll wait til i get home to check out this lovely pic.

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
MsScreamingSarahJessicaParkerFlowerlookalike-

We are wearing hats, stratigically.
The photo is better than 10yrs. old.
It was suppose to have been destroyed.

Diamond

Funny how you claim this photo as your very own, yet I received this very same photo from a good friend of mine in a joke email about 5 years ago. hmmmm... is there something you need to confess?

It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else
They say a secret is something you tell one other person

be LIE ve

http://images.snapfish.com/333%3B5%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp47%3D ot%3E2326%3D954%3D%3B%3A%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A368695%3Aot1lsi

Me, Diamond, Bert

2 a m, we are drunk, it was 40 degrees F.

[This message has been edited by deep_in_the_diamond_mine (edited 04-10-2002).]

eek.gif

OK, i am officially sorry, Diamond, for opening my big mouth and starting this whole pic thing. I never would have said it if i knew it was so incriminating.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-10-2002).]

S|aney:

Perhaps Diamond over-estimated the destruction of the photo, and under-estimated his anonymous cyber fame? There is no telling how many chain e-mails have sent that crude material over teh web.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:

You PROMISED me you destroyed that photo ages ago!
I have kids now.
Way to go.
Remember your nieces.

Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-10-2002).]

Oh great, now i really feel like a first class jerk.

frown.gif

Oh, very nice diamond boys.

Thats does it. You've broken my trust.
I'm not speaking to either of you ever again.

Back
Top Bottom