diagnosis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
After a month of tests and anxiety I know for sure. Multiple Sclerosis. I'm alternately terrified and cautiously optimistic. Is there anyone else on the board who has MS? I'd love to talk with someone else walking the walk...

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I have an uncle with MS, who isn't doing well, and a coworker with MS, who does very well (as in, you'd never know she had it unless you knew her).

Best of luck to you!

Sorry to hear that too. I don't have MS but a very good friend of mine is on the Board of Directors for the MS society. She's doing a 100 mile bike-a-thon in the next few weeks and I just sponsored her for it. I think there is some good research being done, so that is promising.

Wow...sadly the only thing I know about MS is through the West Wing :reject:

It seems however that modern medicine is able to do great things for people with MS, I hope for the best for you.

My neurologist has given me a good prognosis, and I've already started the shot regimen. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated, thank you all.

I have two aunts that have had it for years and they do just fine. They're on their meds, and they certainly have bad days now and then, but they live their lives just fine. If no one had told me, I'd never even know they were sick.

Good luck. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom