Demon Cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true story i shit you not

I used to have a pet rabbit and her name was Stu. She ran away on Easter of all holidays. My ex went looking for my pet rabbit under the house, thinking she may have just gone under there. My ex didnt find my pet rabbit, but a whole shitload of marijuana instead. He goes and calls the police, who come and take the stuff and they make him sign papers saying thats all he found. My pet rabbit was never found. The NEXT year, he's cleaning around the back yard, and he goes under the house I forget what reason and what does he see instead? more marijuana. This time, he calls my exbrother in law and tells him to get rid of the shit because of the papers he signed with the police he won't call them again. I thought maybe they found my pet rabbit. I think she ran far far away:(

Someone tried to trap this demon cat in a log cabin

78736b0055e1ae9a2c54ab10b453acaf.jpg

Wholly Hell!!!
That freaky cat in that log cabbin...looks like a rattle snake!!!
I'm gonna be having nightmares about that catsnake trying to bite my neck and inject its poison into me!!!!
*shivers*

davey said:
cats suck

(go doggies!)

They obviously don't suck. It is possible to dislike something without that something "sucking."

Cats are wonderful animals. I'm sorry that you don't think so. I don't care for dogs, but I certainly wouldn't put down such a wonderful animal and say they "suck."

I :heart: all of God's magnificent animals - whether I understand them or not.

that big cat face scared me!

One of my dating rules:

Men who hate cats can't be trusted. So don't even bother. :mac:

Re: that big cat face scared me!

joyfulgirl said:
One of my dating rules:

Men who hate cats can't be trusted. So don't even bother. :mac:

:yes:

lol abel. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom