Damn MSN and love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
here's the thing...

I'm in what you could call "persue" or at least talking to TOO MANY girls on MSN Messenger... they are 7...

I'm 20

- PAZ (Peace) - 18 (beautiful name): she's the first one, I met here in christams week (on monday) and she's SO nice... I send her a online xmas card (on friday I think? ) and had The Edge's part of Miracle Drug on the card... especially the "I was a stranger, you took me in" (Ha, MD appears on Winamp as I write this).
The problem is that she looked right through me and saw that I was a little anxious and wanted to be friend for now... we haven't meet yet, but I'm getting closer. Yesterday I told her something straight from the heart... that when I talk to her it makes me happy :).. really.
But I don't know... sometimes I think (and know) that maybe I want to feel happy when I talk to her... like I'm forcing myself into that.. I don't know.. Se0s so cute

- CLAUDIA - 16 (I think): saw her ohoto on a friends fotolog and I went :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: ... she's just my type, what I've been looking for forever. But she doesnt log in that much (she gets bored with PCs), and she lives like an hour and a half from Santiago, in another Region (or State, for you americans)
Brunette... :drool:

- MONTSERRAT - 15 : I'm not into little girls, but she doesnt look 15, she looks 18... AND SHE LOVES KISS!!!!! (the band), and so do I (she has the BIGGEST tongue I've seen, really Gene Simmons like). We met in a friends of nmine tribute band show, and after watching her all night long she left... and I didn't do anything about it: But as me and other friends walk at 3:30 am she and her 2 friends come to us and ask us to go with them because 2 idiots were following them. Anyway, we end up from she being another "just watch-too chicken to talk to her" girl to the girl I end up talking with waiting for a bus ant 4 am.
She's SO NICE too, we've talked through the phone and she's like "oh, hi, how are you?" and REALLY happy that we're talking, even telling me that we shouldn't talk too much because my cell phone minutes will go away (not in a hung up kind of way, but really caring for me).
I just found out that she's comunist, and I kind of feel like Elaine on Seinfeld, with her Comi boyfriend :p , I don't care that at all... I think it makes it more interesting, fights and all :hyper:
She's Blond... :drool:

- NICOLE - 17 : I met her on the beach at night. I was with some friends and so did she. We were 4 and they 3, and I end up talking to her. Really nice girl. Now she wants to get together, but I don't know what she wants. She keep asking me things like if I want to get together, if I like her, and stuff. She's nice... brunette

- JOSELYN - 19 : is Nicole's aunt, but 2 years older (so that's nothing). She's more my type than Nicole. She laugh of everything we said that night at the beach and is really pretty. But (as on Seinfeld), I don't know how to do the "old switcharoo" (or even if I want to do that)
you guessed... brunette

- ROCIO - almost 20: I've talked to her like 2 times in 2 months... the only thing on her favor is that she lives like 2 blcks away from my house :)
Oh, also brunette

- MARIA PAZ - ¿19? : I added her today... really pretty, new in Stgo. She's blond.. I think

well, the real problem is with PAZ and MONTSERRAT... I like them both... and even thou that is over messenger.. I don't know. Sometimes I fell like I'm right and others I fell like I'm and IDIOT.

Beacuse the problem is that I'm 20 and I haven't kissed a girl... ever... and that thjing it's starting to punch me from behind and pressing me... and I don't know what to do.

Messenger is great to meet girls, and I'm a lot better talking with a screen between me and the other person. But I don't know what to do.

I'm I getting too worried over nothing?

The thing is that I don't want to hear phrases like "everything comes with time" and that kind of crap... I'VE WAITED 20 YEARS... and I'm getting tired of waiting... and I think this could be my chance...

help... :(

PS: sorry for the ultra-long double post :hug:

Last edited:
Friendship is okay, but if you are indeed "pursuing" all of these girls, that's a problem. What if they start reciprocating? You can't have them all. Someone is bound to get hurt.

I'm actually torn between PAZ and MONTSERRAT... with the others I'm like playing... that's kind of embarrasing :reject:.. but that's it

PS: happy 800th post!!!

Last edited:
I agree with Bonochick. Persuing all of these girls is not good - so stop playing. If you want to try to take a relationship to real life - you will be most successful if you are yourself and also if you treat your chatting friends with respect. It really isn't nice to attempt to draw an interest out of all of them when you are only interested in two of them.

In my opinion, 15 year old MONTSERRAT is too young for you at 20 right now. If you are really interested in her, you should wait until she is older.

Now carry on respectfully pepokiss. :wink:

maybe I didn't express myself very good

I don't PLAY with them... I just fell like I'm PLAYING... I'm not crazy or wacko (jacko :ohmy: )

but thanks anyway :hug:

uhm 15? that's...well not to sound too rude... gross. She's a kid...no matter what she looks like or how mature she seems.

Ahh, if nothing else. I do have to say this reminds me much of the Eagles' "Take it Easy"

Anyone with seven women on their mind is bound to go nuts.

And I agree with what LT said.

well start with the ones that are NOT worth the trouble, keep the other ones as close friend and 'pursue' them one by one. from your last choice to your first choice. so by the time you arrive in your first choice, you'll have the experience, smooth talking ability, and a history with the other chicks to create enough buzz about yourself. also, if this process takes a couple of years, by the time you get to monserrat you'll be compatible age-wise.

to put it simply start with rocio (isnt that a flower.. oh its beautiful) meet up for some coffee or something and keep the others on hold. OR, alternatively, start with nicole, cause she seems to be an easy catch and you wanna start easy.

the key here is to use MSN effectively. i have around 14 people blocked on my messenger cause i dont want to talk to them unless i initiate the conversation, so its my initiative. but, you dont wanna give the impression that youre never online or theyll give up on you and forget about you. a couple of times a week, unblock them, sweet talk them, and re-block them. its not rocket science. ive got faith in you. my bet is if you go with this plan there is a very good chance you'll at least make 3 out of 7, which isnt bad at all.

believe me, it works. i dont wanna bother you with success stories :wink:

good luck! give em hell! :hyper:

i mean, have fun :D

oh btw, just for the sake of saying something politically correct, dont play games with women, find the right one marry her eventually and live happily ever after :|

:|

sorry its just too painful to say!

i cant say it.. i just cant. thats not the truth. women play all kinds of mind games with us. you'll only win if you beat them in their own game.

i wish things were simpler :shrug:

all_i_want said:
oh btw, just for the sake of saying something politically correct, dont play games with women, find the right one marry her eventually and live happily ever after :|

sorry its just too painful to say!

i cant say it.. i just cant. thats not the truth. women play all kinds of mind games with us. you'll only win if you beat them in their own game.

i wish things were simpler :shrug:

I don't agree with your attitude. The only way to find someone that doesn't play games is to not play one yourself. If you are playing them then you will lose the ones that don't. So you will always lose.

If you don't play games - you may run into those that do - but you will also have a chance to find someone that doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom