Dag nabit!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Here I am supposed to be answering some simple questions for my english class..............yet my fingers keep drawing me away from Microsoft Word and over to the Blue Crack....I could have had this done an hour ago but nooooo this place just has to be so damn addictive, doesn't it?

:mad:

:wink:

Try as they might, professors just cannot make class or assigments as entertaining as surfing the internet usually is.

:wink:

I finished english but now i'm working on bio. It's just a worksheet but I'm working on it right next to the laptop...

must...discipline...self.....

ok if I post here again before I'm done with this worksheet smack me.

I seem to have the same problem. It doesn't help that my college is big on using the internet as part of coursework.

So, while I'm supposed to be logging onto my college's wesite I'm generally lurking on the lovely blue crack website.

I find the light blue background very calming, don't you? It's almost like meditating during the day, I keep visiting the crack. I know if I didn't I'd probably go insane :wink:

My first months of college, I had no choice but to adjust without the temptation of the Blue Crack. Someone on our campus had been banned at some point, but Elvis banned our DHCP server, not the person's IP address, so in effect our entire campus was banned from Interference.

Sometimes its a nice break from the work...mostly a distraction...a beautiful...blue...distraction...:drool:

:shifty:

Now i gotta go to class in about 10 minutes...better read as many threads as possible so i can get my fix in before i go!! :hyper:

I´d like to be in your shoes for a moment, U2dem. Im surfing the blue crack while knowing that I still have to prepare a 20 minute speech and its going to be a tough one.

:applaud:

Maybe the Blue Crack will bring you peace of mind as you prepare.........Free Your Mind, my friend....:wink:

:hyper: That class that I just went to is cancelled on thursday...more time to surf!:hyper:

:nerd:

The blue crack is very addicting, and definitely more fun than work or school! I always have it open when I'm at work (like I am right now) but I do try to get some work done! :D

nbcrusader said:
Insert your assignments into threads. They you can get all of Interference working on your homework.

once i asked cujo for help on calculus homework.

:happy:

My English prof actually likes my writing! She actually wrote positive things on my paper! In the past my english teachers have liked me but not my writing :(

Maybe I've improved...:shrug:

U2democrat said:

My English prof actually likes my writing! She actually wrote positive things on my paper! In the past my english teachers have liked me but not my writing :(

I actually AM an English prof, and I too am lured to the blue crack!
Sometimes there's no resisting it (like right now, when I'm marking papers. Sorry, but that can be so tedious.)

U2democrat said:

Do you ever wish you could insert smilies in your papers?

Back
Top Bottom