Cursing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Do you

A - not curse at all
B - curse only at situations
C - curse at situations and in front of certain mates/peeps/family (because, you know when to be respectful!)
D - Curse over everything, and in front of ALL your mates/colleagues/family, even your boss - you dont care!

and

if you do curse

have you used the REALLY nasty words, (you know what I mean!)

Im talking beyond just saying 'fuk'....:wink:

I curse at situations and in front of certain mates/peeps and no I do NOT EVER use the nasty nasty words. :wave:

i'd say i'm a C, but i'm going to have to become an A pretty soon, since i have a 3 months old. actually, i already feel guilty when i swear around her, even though she doesn't understand what i'm saying.

C. I usually say fuck or bullshit without thinking. And yeah, when I stomp my toe or someone steps on them, or when I hurt otherwise I swear.

I would never be one of those pubescent idiots(does that count as swear word?) who use the word cancer here to say something is really cool. :| They say it's cancer cool man. Well half my family has suffered from that disease, do NOT use that in front of me or I'm chewing your ears off.

C.

I curse the most behind the wheel, stuck in traffic or driving around frickin' idiots. :grumpy:

I would never be one of those pubescent idiots(does that count as swear word?) who use the word cancer here to say something is really cool. :| They say it's cancer cool man. Well half my family has suffered from that disease, do NOT use that in front of me or I'm chewing your ears off.

I have never heard anyone say that. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard! Cancer cool? :huh:

C.

I curse the most behind the wheel, stuck in traffic or driving around frickin' idiots. :grumpy:

I have never heard anyone say that. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard! Cancer cool? :huh:

It's in Dutch anyway, and yeah it's been used way too often on the streets. Kids think it's normal. :crack:

They also use the Dutch word for leukemia for that kinda stuff. Tering.

i love the 2 big C words cause they are the best ones to snarl in anger :lol:

get that good "kuh" sound going in a nasty snarl :lmao:

im assuming those are the "nasty nasty words" you were talking about?

D but i always say sorry when i do it infront of people i dont know.

I curse way too much. I have an "off switch" that kicks in around the elderly or children, but otherwise I'm horrible. I blame some of it on being from The Bronx, some of it on my parents and some of course is just my fault.

I think you do some of your best work while you drive, especially in SF city traffic :lol:

I think, only once have I used the MF'er word (and theres me sayin I dont use nasty, but I really DONT, ud have to use nasty like, everyday!) - to some fast show-off driver in a fancy car. years back.

and mum was in the passenger seat as I shouted it. :doh:

:wink:

down here in the Virgin Islands they say "muddaskunt" a lot. :giggle:

the literal meaning is "your mother's cunt", but they use it like "the MF'er word" :lol:

i've taken quite a liking to that word since ive been here :evil:

I think you do some of your best work while you drive, especially in SF city traffic :lol:

lol I think it applies for bumper to bumper traffic and bad drivers everywhere. I say "fuckshits" a lot. And I may or may not have given the finger to a cab driver who cut me off and made me miss the green traffic light this morning. :shifty:

I'm C, I guess. I try not to curse in front of children, people who I know have issues with cursing, or people I don't know well enough yet to know if they are OK with cursing or not.

I also don't really say anything worse than "shit." Saying 'f**k" seems wrong to me, like a line I don't think I should cross, but I type WTF a lot when I'm on the Internet, which I think might mean I'm a bit of a hypocrite. :wink:

c for sure. i say pretty much all curse words, though i do try to censor myself when around kids, old people, or anyone who i'm not sure would approve (in professional situations though, otherwise fuck it i'll say what i want).

Back
Top Bottom