Cough Syrup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i could probably think of a couple other liquids that taste worse

WTF!! This is fricken funny.
Um, cant say ive tasted any of the above.
Once though, i accidently tasted underarm deodorant.
That was some gnarly tasting shit.
:yuck:

On the other side i love the taste of:
Sex sweat, mainly from the neck or thighs, guh!:drool:
Rockstar
Melted cheese
Real butter
Cheese cake
and fucking sexy, salty lips. drool:

Not in any particular order.

I used to love the cough syrup I had as a kid. It tasted exactly like Amaretto liquor.

Melon

Diemen said:
I assume you found that out later in life. ;)

I did, but I should mention that whiskey has always been my sore throat "medication," even when I was young. :sexywink:

Melon

melon said:

I did, but I should mention that whiskey has always been my sore throat "medication," even when I was young. :sexywink:

Melon

My Granny started giving me hot whiskey when I was sick when I was 3. My friend used to get a taste of it on his dummy (passifier in America I think) when he was a baby/ young toddler and once he had to go to the hospital and told the nurse she had to give him whiskey, his Mum got in a lot of trouble because they thought she was giving him whiskey to knock him out and send him to sleep. :lmao:

nbcrusader said:
Wait till you have kids. Then you will find the good tasting stuff.

My Dad found these when my sister was teething. He still buys them on the rare occasion even now

farleysrusks.jpg

I can't take cough medicine because, like EVERY otc medicine, it contains acetaminophen (paracetamol), and apparently, I'm one of two people in the world who are allergic to it (doctors never believe me and like to prescribe me medications with it in them anyway).

meegannie said:
I can't take cough medicine because, like EVERY otc medicine, it contains acetaminophen (paracetamol), and apparently, I'm one of two people in the world who are allergic to it (doctors never believe me and like to prescribe me medications with it in them anyway).

try pholcodeine linctus. it's not the best cough medicine in the world but it's got no paracetamol in it and it helps a little if you've got a bad cough.

Back
Top Bottom