Confessions from a Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TiaraGurl

War Child
:wave:

So let me see where to begin

Well I have become almost consumed by my fixation on U2 which started when I was 12 but kicked into high gear sometime over the summer.

I confess I am from Zootopia and that I never was here until the big shutdown yesterday although the people have been cool so far so thats a positive.

I confess I will be spending more money than I should to get to clevelans next month to see the rock hall exhibit.

I have not looked for a job like I should.

I want to confess to this new friend (and fellow u2 fan) that I feel into him but should not as that would be COMPLICATED.

I confess to enjoying confessions.

I confess to attempting to write the smuttiest ( fan fiction but have little of my own smut experience to draw from.

welcome :wave:

Just so you know, sexual fan fiction isn't allowed here (just don't want you to get in trouble), but I'm sure there are some people in PLEBA that could tell you where to find that sort of thing.

Welcome to Interference :hug: :wave:

You will find hundreds of big U2 fans around these parts jsut like yourself :) Larry Mullen :drool:

Jobs are overrated :down: I hate my job and i only work 5 hours a week now lol! Told them it was interfering with my uni work and was leaving but then they begged me to stay so I work every saturday 1-6pm which isnt bad.

I dont know what to do about the boy

I love the word smut

and its better here than in zootopia hehe ;)

Hello all

I heard that smutty fan fic is not allowed here but don't fear there is an outlet for such things on anotehr sight.

I am actually at this halloween party right now and the boy is here but I am all not going to do anything...

UPDATE

I drank too much at the party told the boy i liked him but nothing could go on and now my friend the ex girlfriend is really mad at me...oh dear...

TiaraGurl said:
I heard that smutty fan fic is not allowed here but don't fear there is an outlet for such things on anotehr sight.
phew, I can sleep peacefully again now

Actually, fan fic is allowed here.. there is a forum in PLEBA specifically for that, but yes .. SMUT is not quite allowed. ;) All the rules are posted in that forum, pretty clearly.

Enjoy your stay here at Interference. Hope you will stick around! :wave:

TiaraGurl said:
I heard that smutty fan fic is not allowed here but don't fear there is an outlet for such things on another sight.

It is wholly encouraged though. The boundaries are your imagination and human decency.

:sexifiedwink:

the only good stuff is about McGuinness anyways...

Last edited:
Pinball Wizard said:

It is wholly encouraged though. The boundaries are your imagination and human decency.

:sexifiedwink:

the only good stuff is about McGuinness anyways...

I'd suggest staying away from the Pinball Wizard if I were you TiaraGurl. He's a bit on the :coocoo: side :yes:

I'd just like to confess that I keep unintentionally ending up in threads where arw posted last, confirming that we are in fact turning into each other.

Welcome to Interference, TiaraGurl! I have twice spent more money than I should to get to Cleveland, but it's well worth it (especially when you meet some Interference people there! :wink: )

PS: LIB?

arw9797 said:

I'd suggest staying away from the Pinball Wizard if I were you TiaraGurl. He's a bit on the :coocoo: side :yes:

aaw cujo's a great nutcase.

Back
Top Bottom