Confession: I hate Sundays even more than Mondays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Sunday is the day I spend worrying about what I've got to do on Monday, and as a result, it ain't a whole lot of fun.

Friday is the day when I leave things undone because I kid myself into thinking Monday is another country. It isn't.

------------------
"I could walk into this room
and the waves of conversation
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
ha
so bloody true!

Sunday Night me HATES Friday arvo me

"...Until eventually night guy stays up so late that morning guy loses his job and has no money to go out anymore."

I don't like Sundays either...sure, it's part of the weekend, but you still have to go to bed early to get ready for Monday...and you spend all day Sunday thinking/worrying about Monday (well, I do anyway...but I stress out too easily).

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Sunday is the worst!

I remember being in school and nearly having ulcers every Sunday because of nerves. Then when I had an office job, I would be nauseous having to get up at 630a the next morning. Yuck! Working at home has its advantages sometimes.
smile.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Sunday is the worst!

I remember being in school and nearly having ulcers every Sunday because of nerves. Then when I had an office job, I would be nauseous having to get up at 630a the next morning. Yuck! Working at home has its advantages sometimes.
smile.gif

Working from home has all kinds of advantages. One is that nobody can see you. The other is that nobody is looking over your shoulder. But Sunday night still stinks. I know I should get lots of sleep, but never do.

------------------
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
Working from home has all kinds of advantages. One is that nobody can see you. The other is that nobody is looking over your shoulder. But Sunday night still stinks. I know I should get lots of sleep, but never do.

Amen! And because I work at home, I get no sleep because I have no bedtime to dictate my schedule. Still though, every morning I rise at 9am regardless of what time I go to bed. I'm a silly girl
smile.gif

One irksome thing about working at home is the lack of contact with the outside world. My boyfriend is sometimes the only person I see for days! Weeks even!
One neat thing is that I get to hang with my cats 24/7 - so I can't complain too much!

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

Amen! And because I work at home, I get no sleep because I have no bedtime to dictate my schedule. Still though, every morning I rise at 9am regardless of what time I go to bed. I'm a silly girl
smile.gif

One irksome thing about working at home is the lack of contact with the outside world. My boyfriend is sometimes the only person I see for days! Weeks even!
One neat thing is that I get to hang with my cats 24/7 - so I can't complain too much!

Working in your underwear, can't beat that either. Genteel squalor, basically.

------------------
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

someone should forbid Sundays. They are cruel, they are horrible. Damn, another one is approaching in 5 days
eek.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I?m going to teach judo now on Sunday mornings at 10 am. Finally I?ve got something to do on a sunday...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
Finally I?ve got something to do on a sunday...
not having to do anything is what make sundays pure bliss to me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
Sunday is the day I spend worrying about what I've got to do on Monday, and as a result, it ain't a whole lot of fun.

Friday is the day when I leave things undone because I kid myself into thinking Monday is another country. It isn't.

Did you get this from the new movie Kate & Leopold.

It's a sweet movie.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

Did you get this from the new movie Kate & Leopold.

It's a sweet movie.

Er, no. I haven't even heard of that movie.

------------------
"Once again
I'm in trouble with my old friend
She is papering the windowpanes
She is putting on a smile
Living in a glasshouse..."

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Ok, well how about "I Don't Like Mondays" or "Monday Monday"?

When I was in high school, our choir sang "Monday, Monday"...aww crap, now that song is in my head...

Dammit, April! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I'm the worst influence, aren't I?

biggrin.gif

Yeah, that sounds about right...*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,