Confess to songs that you actually like....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Toxic," Britney Spears.

It's stuck in my head right now. :shifty:

:reject:
B-Man, forgive me, for I have sinned - I have listened to Britney Spears' "Toxic" and liked it. :shame: I also have committed to memory Ludacris' entire rap from "Yeah!" w/Usher and Lil' John.

Tell me!!! What must I do to be forgiven??!?! How can my soul be saved from the fires of Hell???? :combust:

:lmao:

gorillaz-clint eastwood (memories...)
die prinzen-...lots of songs by them...can we say cheesy? yes...

yeah, that's all i can think of right now...

britney- toxic
chingy - one call away
kylie - red blooded women
beyonce - naughty girl
most justin timberlake songs

Last edited:
smooshcat said:
And seeing the Proclaimers live is an experience, I tells you.
Heh, no kidding! :eek: I saw them at T, with meegannie & another friend of ours from new zealand. We were the only ones who didn't really know any of the songs other than the 500 miles one. All the scots in the crowd gave us their full history though! :) It was absolutely insane - in a fun way!

wolfeden said:
I'm this close to having to sleep in my garage if I do not stop playing OutKast "Hey Ya!"...

....i wish i was kidding :reject: :D

:laugh:

but...that's a good song!

:dance:

oh, i forgot that i'm supposed to be embarrased that i listen to andrew wk.

:lol:

i can reccomend you a better* song called "fighter"...by a boston band, too.

*assumption, i've never actually heard the christina aguleira song

Bono's shades said:
Just about anything by Duran Duran
YES! ANOTHER ONE!!!!

as for me, i like just about every cheesy or poppy 80s song out there. except for the ones i don't like. :laugh: but i like most of what everyone's said here.

and for the record, i actually used to like the xanadu soundtrack until my dad fucking played it to death for 3 years.

The music changed at work and now they play Will Smiths Miami. I find myself not minding it.:reject:
Rick Springfield stuff. In particular, Jessies Girl.

jkayet said:
Heh, no kidding! :eek: I saw them at T, with meegannie & another friend of ours from new zealand. We were the only ones who didn't really know any of the songs other than the 500 miles one. All the scots in the crowd gave us their full history though! :) It was absolutely insane - in a fun way!

Ah, me too!:D Going back this year too. Can't wait

Back
Top Bottom