Computers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
I hate computers!

Hate is a very strong word.

I realize this, and trust me, I mean every inch of the loathing it implies at this very moment.
If I have one more thing....
freeze
get deleted
disappear into an abyss
be "not responding"

I cannot be held accountable for my actions.:angry:

Blue crack is the computer's only redeeming feature.

:madwife:

the rockin edge said:
you should get a mac.

I :heart: my computer

You sir cannot watch daily show segments on your computer which I think sucks :grumpy:

I also hate computers. It took me two hours last night to download norton onto my laptop. I ended up restarting at least 7 times downloading the software 4 times and still have mcaffee though I thought I deleted that.

I'm hopeless :sigh:

The laptop I'm on right now really sucks... word of advice: never leave your laptop open at all times. Close it when not in use. I think that's one thing that went wrong here. There must be dust damage :sad: It's not my laptop, I would never have done such a foolish thing!

redkat said:

You sir cannot watch daily show segments on your computer which I think sucks :grumpy:

and yet it doesn't bother me...:p

i could list all the wonderful things i can do on my computer but i think the thread starter may get even more angry. :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:
This is a computer hating thread, not computer loving! :angry:

i hate ms windows, internet explorer & ms word (especially when is changes fonts/styles without me telling it to :angry: )

i also hate websites that load flash ads :madwife:

better? :tongue:

the rockin edge said:
you should get a mac.

I :heart: my computer

funny, I was just about to say the same thing.

I got an iMac, my first ever mac, about two months ago, and I'm never switching back to windows... no crashes, no viruses, no spyware/adware/malware, all clean and smooth. I got the three year extended warranty on my mac, but I don't think I'll ever need it. Honestly, a BRILLIANT machine.

"In a world without walls, there is no need for Gates or Windows."

Now don't get me wrong, I still like Windows... Macs are just more productive and in my opinion better.

City7 said:

funny, I was just about to say the same thing.

I got an iMac, my first ever mac, about two months ago, and I'm never switching back to windows... no crashes, no viruses, no spyware/adware/malware, all clean and smooth. I got the three year extended warranty on my mac, but I don't think I'll ever need it. Honestly, a BRILLIANT machine.

:rockon:

cool, what model iMac did you get? one of the new ones with intel processers?

i've got a powerbook :up:

City7 said:

"In a world without walls, there is no need for Gates or Windows."

:lmao: brilliant!

Stoopid WordPerfect keeps crashing when i cut and paste stuff :mad:

sod.gif

752.gif

Do you know what I hate most about MS Word? :drool: It tries to make me American. I'll set the default language to English (South Africa), which is just a variant of English (UK), and all will go well for a little while. Then half an hour later or so, it'll start underlining words that I know are spelled correctly. So I check the spelling tab...and it has reverted to English (American), yet again.

It's almost as if, after using Word, Gates wants me to go about screaming "come on y'all, let's all put some wieners on the barbeque and watch the ball game!"

There have been many times where I was ready to throw my computer out the window! Stresses me out more than my actual job does :madspit: For instance got a brand new Dell last year and within months I was having problems! Not speaking of small minor ones either. Good thing my bf works on computers for a living and doesn't charge me for his services,lol.

Computers are like men you don't always want them but sometimes you really need them! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom