College...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a junior in high school too and am equally confused about what I want to do with my future, college-wise of course.

my brother's a senior right now, and he'll be attending harvard next year. he knows what he wants to do and all that, but financially, it leaves my family in some trouble I guess. and next year I'll be going to college so it makes my decisions for school a bit more restricted.
I want to study something music-related but all my older friends tell me that with music it's either hit or miss, so I should study something else in college with music so I have something to fall back on.

one of the most common things I hear from my friends is that it all depends on what atmosphere you want. I hope to attend a college or university far away from home, and try to be a bit more independent. which means I'll have to be more active socially and work out things on my own, leaving me to make friends and such from scratch. my friends also told me to pick wisely about location because of the recreational activities I can be involved with when I have freetime.
I still don't understand why college is so important though, I think no matter where you go you get a similar education...

but then again, what do I know about college. :wink:
I'm still a junior. :|

Back
Top Bottom