Christmas presents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never can afford to buy anyone anything but I love shopping so I make it work some how.

:mad: No one will give me their list yet because it's "too early."

:| We got a Holiday CD at work today. It's Way Too Early for anything holiday-related.

I can't afford to buy any presents this month either...next month might be better.

i like the avatar, arw :up:

i can't afford anything right now either. i don't know why i thought i could afford going to the thing that was the subject of my last several journal entries.

Christmas is a broke time for me so I start in about August. Looking at least. I have about a 3rd and some are wrapped.

A few years ago we hosted (we all take turns) and I left the presents til Christmas Eve PLUS the food shopping. We started at about 8am and finished about 7pm then quickly wrapped everything and went to a neighbours for 'a few drinks'. At 5am Christmas morning we finally rolled into bed, plastered to the eyeballs and then passed out. My mum rang at 11am waking us up (she didn't know though) saying "You ready for us now?"
I swear, I have never had a shower, tidied the house, and prepared food for 15 adults in such record time. 40 minutes later everyone arrived and the day began.

We swore never again. We stuck to this on the presents buying bit but staying up til sunrise has now become a bit of a tradition in my street.

Dont you all love Sicy's festive spirit in here? :lol:

Mr. BAW said:
I'm really bummed while shopping for Xmas and its 80 fricken' degrees outside!!

Its supposed to be in the low-80's this weekend in So. CA.

:grumpy:

or here, it was snowing earlier.

:mad: U annoy me! Done already? Sing it head! lol! no, really-i am always very to the last minute shopping-just can't seem to get in the Christmas mood in-wht Nov? I could Strangle theoct folks-please!:madspit: anyway-happy shopping all!

i get some money in december so that's the only way i'm going to have money to buy christmas presents. i get to be generous and try to make up for having to mooch off my family all year. if i didn't get that money, i too wouldn't be giving any presents this year.

Back
Top Bottom