children shouldnt feel this kind of pain.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope you all don't mind if I chime in here. That is an very troubling situation. My wifes' cousins' son (12 years old) hung himself last year in their backyard, and succeeded in his attempt of suicide. I only post this to let you know that there are others out here that feel your pain..even the ATTEMPT is devastating. The boy I am speaking of had similar non-attentive parents as well....very sad.

I bid you the best, and I hope this young life can be spared with much love and adoration. Take care..my heart feels for yours.

neverman said:
Hope you all don't mind if I chime in here. That is an very troubling situation. My wifes' cousins' son (12 years old) hung himself last year in their backyard, and succeeded in his attempt of suicide. I only post this to let you know that there are others out here that feel your pain..even the ATTEMPT is devastating. The boy I am speaking of had similar non-attentive parents as well....very sad.

I bid you the best, and I hope this young life can be spared with much love and adoration. Take care..my heart feels for yours.

That's mad. 12.:|

ok... this might not help but hey, last yr i wanted to kill myself... i was 14 it's not 9 but i considered it a way out.... i am now really happy and i wouldn't dream about... and it was my uncle who turned me around i also figured out that the people i hung around at school were making me sad, so i changed that and met my bf

anyway long story short.. i have been there just talk to him and do whatever you can to help!! coz it is hard but don't give up, my uncle never gave up on me and i am forever graitful!

icelle, I hope that your cousin is getting the attention and treatment he needs... more importantly, I hope he's feeling LOVED and is showing improvement. He still has a second chance to enjoy the rest of his childhood and life.

And not to derail the thread or be a pity-whore, but for personal reasons, I must ask: WTF WENT HAYWIRE IN THE UNIVERSE ON 8/29/05?!?!? :angry: :angry: :angry: (My dad committed suicide at home the same night... Even though he'd been battling depression off & on for the last several years, it still has my family reeling. We weren't blind and/or neglectful... this came out of nowhere and we're at a loss as to why.)

:(:hug:

less than 10 years ago, my best friend committed suicide. he was very much loved, and he knew it...but he had alot of pain within himself. we can only speculate that your father may have had those same feelings. i am sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom