Cheer up a depressed U2 fan!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi there ppl i really need cheering up! cos i was planning for months to get the U2 special addition
"how to dismantle an atomic bomb" on the first release date on monday but.....

I have no money and i asked my dad and he said im gonna have to wait till nxt week grrrr!

It doesnt help seeing adverts on tv and ratings in the papers!
I feel left out, and im a HUGE fan not fare!

:mad:

I know the feeling - it's totally happened to me before. The week that ATYCLB came out, I had NO money to buy it - had to wait another week - it was excruciating!!!!!!! Not having funds sux.

But I'm sure you'll get it - there are actually quite a few out there in spite of it being "limited." ;)

hmmmm! Fingers crossed eh?

I suppose a whole week aint that bad i suppose. The think is is that i marked down the release on every calander and diary, now im depressed everytime i look at em grrr! :( :mad:

Kate, I didn't have enough $$$ to get the album either. Some people I know went out a midnight on the release day to get it and I was planning on going, but had to pay utilities today.

If anyone has a Walmart it's only $8.84. That's what I got. I'm going to have to wait to get the fancy one maybe for my bday or Christmas.

i couldn't get the album yesterday either. actually partly because i forgot. then i went to get it today and decided vodka was the better investment so i'm still albumless.

When I was a poor college student, my parents were visiting me the weekend before ATYCLB came out, and I asked if they'd get it for me for Christmas, since I had no money. Before they left, Dad took out his wallet, removed a $20, and handed it to me...he said he could never deny me of Bono. :lol:

It's all right, Kate1, you'll get it soon enough. I feel your pain though...it killed me back then to think I was gonna have to wait that long for ATYCLB. :huh:

Kate1,,, Well you must have played the streaming version of the album constantly then !!,,, I did that right until the release date

ive been playing vertigo single though!! i better stop now before i kill the song lol! I have to wait till xmas now to get the special addition box set grrr 3 whole weeks im gonna die!!

meegannie said:

:up: I wish I'd seen that before I spent £2 0 at Virgin.

virgin were selling it at 17.99 and then they bumped up their prices to match hmv's prices :down:

kate1, why not order it offline. you can get the cd and dvd version for 10.99 on cdwow.com (Personally, I don't think it's worth spending an extra £10 for the box set, the book isn't worth a tenner)

really? what about the dvd? any good pics?
The box looks cool though eh?:huh:

Its too late i think my sister has already bought it me for xmas

YEY! XMAS YESTERDAY AND MY SISTER BOUGHT ME THE U2 SPECIAL BOXSET AT LAST SO NOW I CAN CALM DOWN, CHILL AND WATCH OR LISTEN TO U2!

Kate1 said:
Hi there ppl i really need cheering up! cos i was planning for months to get the U2 special addition
"how to dismantle an atomic bomb" on the first release date on monday but.....

I have no money and i asked my dad and he said im gonna have to wait till nxt week grrrr!

It doesnt help seeing adverts on tv and ratings in the papers!
I feel left out, and im a HUGE fan not fare!

:mad:

i feel sorry for you, but probably not for the reason you want me to.

Back
Top Bottom