Chain reaction vomiting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Euh. Peel some oranges to get rid of the smell
biggrin.gif

yarof

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

me too Angie!! can I join the party?

*recalls the time she threw up on her 3-yr old cousin after seeing her vomit hot dog chunks

well, hope you're both feeling better, it's a nasty condition to have
frown.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
me too Angie!! can I join the party?

*recalls the time she threw up on her 3-yr old cousin after seeing her vomit hot dog chunks

Ohhh...when I first read that, I thought you were describing her vomitting dog chunks that were hot.

That made for an even grosser mental image.

My mind...'tis messed up today...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Angela,

Sorry your SO is not feeling well.

I thought this thread was about me:

"But let's try and see where Chain's vomit is coming from.. He's an English Teacher?.. Hahaha.. Maybe he's just bitter at someone successful in the media/arts business.. You know how pole in the assed those 'Failed Authors' are who didn't make it... I'll just add him to the list of people Diamond's Praying for.

L.Unplugged"

lol

chain

I'm a sympathy vomiter too.

I dry heave at the drop of a hat be it from my cats or my SO, or food with any kind of chunks in it, raisins, tomatoes touching my food, black olive juice, etc...

It's not a task to make me gag.

Jackass is an insane tv show on MTV Angelina.. they do gross shit like drink gallons of milk till they puke, or eat as many hard boiled eggs as they can until they puke, and stand in porto potties whilst a forklift flips it upside down.

flip3.jpg

Or, roll themselves down cement stairs while wrapped in a red carpet as a midget kicks Johnny in the groin.

jackass23.gif

jackass26.jpeg

Love that show.

Doesn't sound too bad...hehe. It sounds like Tikeshi's Castle. Not sure of the spelling, its this crazy Japanese show where all the contestants do crazy stuff like sit in tubs of ice, and have to scull jugs of beer, last one left before peeing themselves is the winner. Or trying to run up a steep hill dressed in drag as Dutch milk maids while dodging giant barrels of I dont know what hurtling toward them.
I have no iea what the point of the show is anyway cos its all in Japanese.
But very funny
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom