Caught jerking off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading this thread I feel like I need to go take a shower...and scrub myself...thoroughly...very thoroughly:wink:

:lmao:

Yeah I guess I had that one coming. But I am actually not in pleba very often!!!! :angel:

i caught my friend doing it in the hotel shower during a baseball roadtrip a couple of years ago. not that i, he, or any of the rest of us cared though. i knew he was gonna do it cause he said he would. we're gross guys, we don't really give a shit what anyone thinks. good times. still had a good laugh though.

It's really strange, though, when someone from the opposite sex sort of.... well...

I mean, I wasn't really offended when it happened, but in retrospect, it was an odd situation. I guess sometimes you really don't someone's sexuality until it ..... uh..... is exposed.....

:) very interesting memories......

BUt me being a guy, well, I'm surprised that I've never really been "caught". It's not like it's a rarity

this thread has scared me for life...

that kinda thing would make me hate myself so Im clean...

but ye all have some sort of addiction...and it aint to blue crack

it's funny how, many times, the cleanest people are infact the most dirty.

I guess that's because they have to learn how to keep that pristene image...

I love to do it and get caught. Just like when people have sex in public places and getting a thrill when they get caught. It's so adventurous.

We should all try to do it and get ourselves caught. That would be awesome.

macphisto23 said:

I swear Ive never done it. And I never will.
If this is true, I honestly feel so sorry for you at how repressed you're keeping yourself. Masturbation is a healthy, natural and safe sexual release that has been around since the dawn of man.

In reply to the call of the thread, I have never been caught, but when I lived at home, my parents would get angry (and get a suspicious look in their eyes) at how long I took in the shower! :ohmy: :reject:

My bro almost caught me when he walked into the room he said " you look hot " lol.

Ive never been caught in the act during full time though.

Windmilllane said:
I love to do it and get caught. Just like when people have sex in public places and getting a thrill when they get caught. It's so adventurous.

We should all try to do it and get ourselves caught. That would be awesome.

Are you for fucking real?

There isnt anything bad with talking about doing this, but maybe in a more private setting.
I mean im willing to accept that we are all different and certain things arouse us...
But come on...
what the fuck is up with having someone find you?
Its one thing to THINK you are going to get caught ( i can understand the excitment when you are with a partner, in a motel or car etc),
but im afraid to ask WHO you want catching you, and frankly i dont want to know.
No amount of excitment is worth having a child find you,
or someone that may not be able to comprehend whats taking place.
This is too much.
I mean why dont you just admit to eating your boogers or pissing in a pot of coffee you've prepared for some guests.

And if any one posts back that im a prude or lack sexual adventure....im just going to go off.

maybe just lacking in a sense of humour then? :wink:

yeah ive been caught. a few times. by the same person. although we both pretend it never happened so its all good... :reject:

Princey said:
maybe just lacking in a sense of humour then? :wink:

yeah ive been caught. a few times. by the same person. although we both pretend it never happened so its all good... :reject:

Oh snap!

I would be offended. but beside being one of the hottest Interferencers ( Hey, thats what im told!),
i also pride myself on being one of the funniest mother f***s around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom