Car trouble! I love having car trouble!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macfistowannabe

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well I was cranky as it is ( :mad: ), although usually I'm not in such a bad mood. Sure enough, I had the worst luck. I was hoping to have enough time to get my check at work and then head back to school. In order to do this, I had to drive a little faster than the speed limit (maybe 10-15 mph faster). Then guess what? I HIT A :censored:ING CHUCKHOLE!!! :mad: :no: :rant: My tire was torn apart pretty bad, and that was revealed as I pulled my car over. I HATE DOWNTOWN.

Now I'm pissed off because I obviously missed class.

I have had only a few bad car incidents, but my most embarrassing by far was when I got my car stuck in my friend's yard (I kindly ask you not to hold this against me). There's been a few other ones, but I'm too much of a weasel to tell you about them.

If anyone can share their experiences with car trouble, I'd be happy to hear them. :grumpy: :tsk: :down:

I'm sorry :(

I could type all day on car horror stories, places I've broken down, all kinds of ordeals. :sigh:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It's alright by now (not really the tire, but my mental/emotional condition as of now).

Isn't it nice when the emotional tide finally settels?

I guess some times it's healthy for a storm to come along, as long as you can appreciate the realtive calm.

I wonder what sort of good luck will come along and counter out your bad luck?

wow......... that last post of mine........ really weird timing on my own behalf............ really......... really strange............

For Honor said:
Isn't it nice when the emotional tide finally settels?

I guess some times it's healthy for a storm to come along, as long as you can appreciate the realtive calm.

I wonder what sort of good luck will come along and counter out your bad luck?
:hyper: Waiting for that healthy storm...

While I do that, here's a random Bono pic.

Attachments

• mtfbono4.jpg
    mtfbono4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 26
:eyebrow: man...... that is one strange bono picture........

it sort of..... repelled me at first.

he looks..... old, but sort of..... out of it
it almost makes me laugh, looking at it again......... almost

:eyebrow:

WEll, if it's any consolation, my dad did get his car stolen a few weeks ago. But then he got it back. But all his money, etc. was in it, so it really was a big loss just the same.

Oh yeah, and one time, (also my dad), we were in a parking lot, and I was getting in on the passenger side. My door was open, and I was standing there. But 'out of the corner' of his eye, he felt car start to slide backwards and he started slamming on the brakes, because his car was rolling backwards down the incline, with him sill in it.

.......or that's what he thought. Actually, the van to his right was just moving forward, out of it's parking space, and it was dark out enough for it to seem like the first verion; the van was moving, and his our car was not. So I'm standing there, not yet in the car, and I see my dad smashing away on the breaks. I was laughing so hard when I finally did get in the car.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, and my stepmother.....

one time, I was at a friends chorus concert. We were there inside for about 2 hous, mayb 1.5, and when we came out, we saw that the lights were still on.

Not only that, but the car was running. And on top of that, the keys were still in the car.

No one knows how this happened at all, but it was this way. Coming back from the concert, it was quite the sight, because my stepmother is one to totally flip out when something goes wrong like that. She was panicing left and right, and Zack, our neighbor, was laughing it up too. After a few minutes, though, my stepmother found a set of keys and opened the door.

The best part about all this is that it's all on tape- I recorded the concert, and drive to and fro.
Funniest home videos quality, for sure.

:lmao:

Yeah, and that Bono pic I got somewhere here on the interference.com forums. It was a joke about that "Miss You Sugar" text that appears on the disc from their new album.

Strange, and honestly no offense, but yeah, hearing about other people's miserable experiences has an odd way of helping.

And the good news is - I got the car back, whoo-hoo! :)

The funny thing is, my dad did the same thing this same month, he hit a chuckhole and wasted his tire. I hope my family isn't cursed. :( :crack:

I've locked the keys in my car a few too many times myself.

:shrug: I just checked the message length on this post, it is 663 characters long.

Back
Top Bottom