Can I Ever Go Again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
To a U2 concert.....

After watching the show last night in the Eclipse, on the rail infront of Edge, it can't possibly get any better.

:faint: :rockon: :dancing:

Bono rarely brings 40-year old guys on stage.

bonosloveslave said:
Congrats on getting in! :applaud:

This was your very first show right?

My second (I got to SD2 by myself), my wife's first. This was our anniversary present to each other.

I'll put detail in my journal!

bonosloveslave said:
How was the sound comparison for inside vs outside?

It's just louder up front.

Everytime Larry hit the bass drum, it felt like someone punched my chest.

It's a good feeling :wink:

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:

It's just louder up front.

Everytime Larry hit the bass drum, it felt like someone punched my chest.

It's a good feeling :wink:

At one show during the Elevation tour, we had seats very close to Adam and his bass rumbled so loud at times, we could feel it in our chests...it was very cool :D

LOL diamond is a year older than me. Thus he is 42 going on 43 in July :D

2001 he turned 38.

I turned 40 in July 2003 and another frequent interferencer (not fym) turned 40 in July 2004.

:hmm: I think I'm the only Leo of the bunch though. :)

Last edited:
I can tell you that I experienced my first show with my son, DeadMansParty and the feeling was overwhelming...BAW will write about it but words will not describe just how I felt especially when "Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own" started....we immediately looked at each other and grabbed each other's hands....it was heartwarming for me!

:backtodougspost: :wink:

nbcrusader said:
I'm too much of an innate rule-follower to pull a Diamond.....

For every guy who gets up on stage, there's another like the pitiable soul on the Rattle and Hum deleted footage who tries to sing with Bono, but is wrestled away by security without getting much more than a passing glance from King B.

"You picked the wrong night for an arm-wrestling match, sonny!"

Granted, Bono was probably not terribly charitable because his arm was in a sling, but still.

BostonAnne said:
How was it experiencing your wife's first show right after your first show?

:)

I was amazed at how much fun she had, considering I am by far the bigger fan. She spent the last couple of months listening to the new album so she could sing along with the rest of us.

And, Dallas Schoo tossed her a guitar pick! It's blue with "EDGE" on one side and "U2" on the other.

Bono's American Wife said:

At one show during the Elevation tour, we had seats very close to Adam and his bass rumbled so loud at times, we could feel it in our chests...it was very cool :D

I felt the same thing when I saw U2 in Brooklyn! It was especially nice since Adam's a favorite of mine.

I'm so happy that everyone is having a wonderful time at the shows...my turn comes in May!

Back
Top Bottom