Bridesmaid nightmare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah I dont know that I necessarily hope they stay apart, I mean that's up to them, I just hope I stay apart from them.

I'm not trying to hurt her anymore than she's getting hurt already, but I don't need to be caught up in all this crap either. Part of the reason I stayed or agreed to still be in it the last time was because I felt like I'd be being a horrible friend, but I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't even want a friendship anymore with her.

I hate to know that anyone could feel that way over a friendship and I hate knowing I have to be the one to tell her I'm stepping down, but I'm just sick and tired of the same ol crap every single time.

If the two of them are happy with each other at times and this is how they want to live their lives then I guess let em. Doesnt mean I have to stand by and watch or support either of them.
:shrug:

Kiki said:
I'm not trying to hurt her anymore than she's getting hurt already ...

And that's the crux of it.

I think that I've run out of empathy for people who settle for their own idea of second best - and this is apparent in their overall happiness or contentment with someone/something. I guess it's easy for me to judge, however.
:slant:

Good luck to them, anyway. And good luck to you! Stand by your views. You're not a lesser friend for not having the same interest in playing a supporting role in her fucked up relationship.

Back
Top Bottom