Break ups, the kind that make you a worse person afterward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay so I am going to add my little bit

Okay first of all I never have had a relationship but I kind dated a guy in 7th grade and he moved way to fast for me and I told him I wasnt comfortable with how fast he wanted things to happen. So he flat out said to me so does this mean I wont get any from you EVER!! and so when I finally decide to end things I found out that the whole time we were "dating" he was SLEEPING with his ex gf!!!
(/end of personal story) *now has guy trusting issues( i know i shouldnt but I do :shrug: )*

PrincessBadgirl, you totally did the right thing :hug:

What an asshole. Glad you got rid of him. I agree with nbcrusader, he totally lacked respect. I agree with Sicy and daafish too, as long as you just talk with ex like "hi whats up", its ok. As things went in the horny direction though, you just have to be glad you got rid of him now. You did the right thing, and don?t waste a thought on him again. There are better men out there.

adamswildhoney said:
okay so I am going to add my little bit

Okay first of all I never have had a relationship but I kind dated a guy in 7th grade and he moved way to fast for me and I told him I wasnt comfortable with how fast he wanted things to happen. So he flat out said to me so does this mean I wont get any from you EVER!! and so when I finally decide to end things I found out that the whole time we were "dating" he was SLEEPING with his ex gf!!!
(/end of personal story) *now has guy trusting issues( i know i shouldnt but I do :shrug: )*

PrincessBadgirl, you totally did the right thing :hug:

a 7th grader sleeping around with an ex! :scream: :tsk: i swear to god i had no idea what sex was until i was a freshman in college.

Back
Top Bottom