Boys, hrrmph.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Why do boys flirt like crazy with you one day, hold your jacket open for you (so you can put it on), drive you home, talk and make you feel like you have so much in common....and then two days later act completely antisocial and barely speak to you??

I wanna know. :angry:

"Puts helmet on...clears throat"

Its a man thing! sometimes we feel like we've really been going out of our way and we'd like a little attention of our own; in order to get your attention (albeit wrong) we start the silent treatment - "What's wrong?" "nothing......"

:eyebrow:

I have neevr experienced this :shrug: I get freaks following me about for over a year - when I would like for them to ignore me :angry:

Freak if you are reading this stop phoning my house and coming into my work :mad:

Me, Man!

Man need space.

Man need quiet.

Man need to be alone.

Man need to think... alone.

Solitude good.

Ahrooooooooooooooo!

hahahaha i could almost hear the baying at the moon there soulful :D

I think boys get easily confused Miss Sweetest Thong. They're as moody as us girls really.
:slant:

Angela Harlem said:

I think boys get easily confused Miss Sweetest Thong. They're as moody as us girls really.
:slant:

I think so too. It could be any number of things....fear, need for space, can't make up his mind, pre-occupied with other things, etc.

why do you only find men who are assholes? because that's who you pursue! why talk to the shy one in thr corner who actually likes you when you can go after the guy with no shirt on, 5 earings and a born to rock tattoo! seek and ye shall find ladies!
obvious.jpg

I generally try very hard not to Zoney...

And no Headache, he's not the guy with the shirt off and the 5 earrings. He's not exactly the shy guy in the corner either, but he's somewhere in between. I'm seeking, not finding....

Mr BAW - as a representative of your species, please tell them they're all being ridiculous and driving me mad. :( :angry:

meegannie said:

...can't make up his mind...

I hope it's not that one :ohmy:

zoney! said:

Generally? :angry:

So I am a special case?

:wink:

*GASP!* I don't ignore you!
I even wrote back to you on MSN and you didn't respond...*sniff*

I....zoney...:huh: :heart:

HeartlandGirl--that's angie harlem's dear little nickname for me....it's not a typo :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
why talk to the shy one in the corner who actually likes you when you can go after the guy with no shirt on, 5 earrings and a born to rock tattoo!

hey, it cost me a weeks wages to be able to afford that tattoo! :angry:

On a more serious note, I recently joined a gym and there are lots of gorgeous women walking around that place. This is probably the best thread for now to ask you guys some nice opening lines, or at least a way to approach them. Somehow my usual line ("See this muscle? it's going to be pretty big in a while..!") doesn't work.

Ah and the other guys have been lifting weights longer than I have so flexin' doesn't work. :grumpy:
Ready..!??!?! GO!!!

I could just be nice and offer them an isotonic beverage... :hmm:

bayernfc said:

Then i'm the second special case!!! :D (kidding)

Nat!!! Nooo!! I e-mailed you, it got bounced back! :yes:

You'd think since we go to the same city we'd see each other at least once....

but wait! We've never met! :ohmy:

Maybe I should just go and sing to them...

???? What's new pussycat!? Wooohoowooohoowoooohoooo ????

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Nat!!! Nooo!! I e-mailed you, it got bounced back! :yes:

You'd think since we go to the same city we'd see each other at least once....

but wait! We've never met! :ohmy:

Take it easy.... i'm just kidding!
We'll definitely meet before the next tour....whenever that'll be!!! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom