bit of a cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl-Of-IMDb

War Child
I fell i got a bit of a minor fever today and cold, im one of those people that do not get sick a lot, but this time i am and it sucks, i remember the last time i had a fever was around early in the year. i just got a bit of everything, i can walk, i just showered, drinking lots of water, i'm notin that total bed rest situation at all. the last time i had it was a one week thing. i got well that following week. anybody having a cold or a minor fever? its sucks to be sick :huh:

I fell i got a bit of a minor fever today and cold, im one of those people that do not get sick a lot, but this time i am and it sucks, i remember the last time i had a fever was around early in the year. i just got a bit of everything, i can walk, i just showered, drinking lots of water, i'm notin that total bed rest situation at all. the last time i had it was a one week thing. i got well that following week. anybody having a cold or a minor fever? its sucks to be sick :huh:

I know someone who had one last week. It's weird what can bring them on.

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

i had a really nasty cold. i stayed in and slept for 2 days straight and now i'm feeling WAY better. sleep is the best remedy :)

I can't eat right now cause my throat hurts so much. I wasn't even remotely hungry till about now(3pm) and I usually get hungry even before noon. It's also wonderfull to sneeze like, 6 times in a row! :happy:

I hate this time of the year! :grumpy:

I dunno but I think I'll get a cold very soon, cause today it was again like 20°C and I began to wear tshirts all day.

I got one a few weeks ago, felt awful on the Friday and spent all weekend lazing around the house. I like to spend my weekends out and about. Most of the folk at work have had a cold so I was expecting I'd catch something too.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom