Being Harrassed & Threatened

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the message "leave me alone now or i'll call the police" should do the trick most of the time...

if not, then really, call the police.

^I'm starting to think about it. She just phoned me twice in the last hour! She said, "I just wanted to say hi." I'm really baffled by this behaviour and it's the first time this has ever happened to me. Here is her track record the last few days, is this excessive or what -

today - text message 13.30
today - house answering machine approx 4.30
today - voicemail 16.04
today - email - 11.24

yesterday - text message approx 15.00
yesterday - text message approx 19.30

Monday - Facebook 2 times
Monday - text message
Monday - house answering machine

Bonochick - Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Slipstream said:

Bonochick - Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Feel free to! I agree, I'd let her know that if she doesn't back off, you will call the police. It's so frustrating to be bothered like that, even just seeing a missed call that I knew was from him was enough to make me want to cry. I was just so sick of him invading my life. :sigh: It's also good that you are documenting this stuff, I wish I would have started doing that earlier.

What's really frustrating is my voicemail box gets filled up with alot of hangups recently and then I have to go through and delete them all. Pain in the ass! Also she has been clever by phoning from her work place. I don't have caller id on my home phone but I *69 and low and behold I would hear her work number. Who knows how many times she's called from different numbers and hung up.

The thing is, she's probably a nice person but she has this addictive obsession with me for whatever reasons. You would think someone would be pleased with that kind of attention but no mam, not for me!

Back
Top Bottom