Beautiful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i only like her old stuff from her first album when she wasn't all skank-ified. at first, she appeared to be the les slutty option to britney. sure, she wore tight clothes and crop tops, but she was 19 so at least she wasn't encouring pedophelia like britney. :laugh:

but now she's some ghetto skank. :no:

I hate that song but i like Genie in a bottle :shame:

Oh well....:shrug:

I like that song too. Christina does have a good voice. She is one of the few popstars that can actually sing.

:drool: Justified............... :heart: that boy.

I hate that song. I do own her first album though...she really can sing...I hate that song though.

dizzy said:

Joyfulgirl, that's Tori in your avatar, right? :laugh:

yep! :heart:

it's also me, kinda how i've been feeling lately. hoping that will change soon. :)

Last edited:
I like that song too.

Perhaps her stiled-up looks weaken the message of the song somewhat, but it's a good song.

I like it too.. It's got a good message. Who'd think that of Christina? It's quite the opposite of Dirrty which was a horrible song, and the video was tasteless.
But the "Beautiful"-video IS beautiful. And oh the punk *drool!* Did you know it's been made by Jonas ?kerlund, the guy who did Beautiful Day?

U2FReAk said:
I like it too.. It's got a good message. Who'd think that of Christina? It's quite the opposite of Dirrty which was a horrible song, and the video was tasteless.
But the "Beautiful"-video IS beautiful. And oh the punk *drool!* Did you know it's been made by Jonas ?kerlund, the guy who did Beautiful Day?

Jonas Akerlund.. :bow:

I really like the song too. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom