Bad batch of pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
I just bought pop from a best buy and i was listening to it through my computer and during please and wake up deadman there was a scrambling noise that completely ruined the two songs. So I cleaned the disc and re-imported the two songs on my computer and the same problem occured. I assumed I must have scratched it so i just bought another copy from the same bestbuy. As soon as i got home i opened it, and the cd went directly from the case into my computer. So i listened to the album again, and during please, the scrambling noise happened again! And during wake up dead man:mad: :mad: . I can't figure out how this happended. Either way i'm furious and right now i just have to deal with listening to pop without two of it's best songs.

I seriously need reading glasses or something. I thought this title was "Bad batch of POOP" like you had diarrhea or something :der:

Sorry about your cd :hug:

there are some really weird noises in the background of wake up deadman, are you sure its not just that?

Chizip said:
there are some really weird noises in the background of wake up deadman, are you sure its not just that?

I'm positive it's not supposed to be there because i've heard the non-messed up version.

I bought my Pop used with Gone and Miami scratched. Of course I didn't think the store would sell me a scratched copy, and I didn't check after buying it (learned my lesson there).

I'm pissed, too. I'm about to buy a new one all over again.

OMG I assumed this was about pop, as in SODA, and browsed over the thread unfocused (I dont care for pop) - then Chizips post caught my eye where he talked about Wake up Dead Man, and I went :huh:

The next posts confused me even more.

And then I got the fact that you were talking about POP the album

:der:

I would definitely try playing the CD on something other than your computer and see if the songs still sound wrong. Sometimes my computer or my car stereo just will not play a certain disc right. My Muse CD always skips in my pick-up, but it plays fine everywhere else.

If it sounds messed up no matter where you play it, definitely take both CDs back to the store and explain the situation. Maybe they can even play them and see how they sound. Hopefully you'll be able to work something out. Good luck. :up:

HeartlandGirl said:
I would definitely try playing the CD on something other than your computer and see if the songs still sound wrong. Sometimes my computer or my car stereo just will not play a certain disc right. My Muse CD always skips in my pick-up, but it plays fine everywhere else.

If it sounds messed up no matter where you play it, definitely take both CDs back to the store and explain the situation. Maybe they can even play them and see how they sound. Hopefully you'll be able to work something out. Good luck. :up:

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom