Attracted to pregnant girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
:banghead:

So there is a girl in my office who is pregnant ( i guess :hmm: 6 months pregnant or may be 7 months ) . She is married.
So she works in a cubicle close to mine....and we cross each other 3 or 4 times every working day...and she smiles a lot when she sees me ( and so do I).

I think I am attracted to her. Last week I went to her place and chatted about a lot of things with her. That was my best day in last 1 month.

So right now I was wondering if there is a use - Why do I find a pregnant lady attractive so to make friends with ?

I think I can become her good friend...really

:)

:huh:

its ok to be attracted to someone, and I think its really sweet you find her attractive when she's pregnant:heart:....but ....I don't know where I'm going with this.:scratch:

Were you attracted to her or friendly with her before she was pregnant?

From an evolutionary standpoint men have been attracted to women who are perceived as fertile and women to men who are perceived as being able to provide.

But I don't know if that explains this :huh:

There's always room for another FRIEND...keep your emotions in check..remember she's a co-worker and presumably spoken for so don't place urself in a precarious situation...the best thing you can do is be happy for her, her man and her baby...:up:

Mr. BAW said:
There's always room for another FRIEND...keep your emotions in check..remember she's a co-worker and presumably spoken for so don't place urself in a precarious situation...the best thing you can do is be happy for her, her man and her baby...:up:

Well said. You always know what, when and how to say something.

Mr. BAW said:

:bow:

you said what I was trying to spit out...

Friends are gifts.....especially respectful when keeping things as friends and on a comfortable level when attracted to someone else more so than normal. It keeps things simple and safe. Who needs drama of all that accompanies the "relationship" issues!

Be careful. I was led astray by a guy who kept hitting on me (I'm married). Thankfully it was never anything physical, but it was a very involved emotional relationship. It was a huge mistake and I deeply regret it. My wonderful husband forgave me and we are more in love now than ever.

welp..think about it.....if shes letting you trickle into her life now..while shes pregnant with her husbands baby....what kind of relationship would you hope to develope with someone so easily swayed-
if your do have a relationship with her do ya expect her to divorce....
what about the kid?
i would find some other woman to get involved with in a hurry
dont be a homewrecker

I'm not liking where this is going either...but hard knowing the situation. Is her husband a decent guy? Is he treating her alright?

i will not lead her astray.. dont you all worry..

i dont like her husband :mad: ( but i dont tell her this )

i dont think i am looking for any relationship..i think i am looking for a (platonic) friendship ....for me that is what matters

lets hope for the best :wink:

I was considering saying that if you sense that her relationship with her husband won't last ( heh ), then maybe keep tabs on her... but then again, it probably isn't worth it, considering she'd want to marry someone who would not be a good choice for her, etc etc etc.

but it's a minute point that is relatively meaningless :shrug:

edit

to clarify what I meant.....

essentially, should her marriage with her husband fail, then maybe she isn't quite ready for anything yet anyways, either because she isn't at that level, or she didn't select the right person to be at that level with her.

I was reflecting upon the outcome of her decision to marry this person, her husband, that you apparently do not like.

But it was...... as I said........ quite... uh...... a meaningless speculation. Mmm-hmm.

Last edited:
For Honor said:
edit

to clarify what I meant.....

essentially, should her marriage with her husband fail, then maybe she isn't quite ready for anything yet anyways, either because she isn't at that level, or she didn't select the right person to be at that level with her.

I was reflecting upon the outcome of her decision to marry this person, her husband, that you apparently do not like.

But it was...... as I said........ quite... uh...... a meaningless speculation. Mmm-hmm.

Oh I thought that you thought that I am someone girls shoud avoid marrying.

Its my english perhaps :shrug:

where are you from anyways?
acrobat man.....you should never eat another mans lunch
ive heard some guys say that a long time ago......and i think it could be an important code to live by

carrieluvv said:
where are you from anyways?
acrobat man.....you should never eat another mans lunch
ive heard some guys say that a long time ago......and i think it could be an important code to live by

I live in India

Calling a girl as another man's lunch is bit too crass.

I dont think that way..I think my intentions are right.

something was lost in translation there...^

same could be said for women.....
never eat anothers womans lunch

it means keep your hands off .........your on very thin ice.......

It also smacks of pride, which, is always good, imo.

:macdevil:....
Go out and bag your own feast for breakfast, lunch and dinner

:evil: :lol:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom