As a kid, did you eat your boogers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

1. Lilly, that is the most disgusting thing EVER!!!!

2. I knew a girl who used to pour apple juice on the snow and eat it and pretend she was eating dog pee. But no one believed her (that it was dog pee). So one day she goes over to a yellow spot (NOT apple juice) and goes, "Oh yeah??! Watch this!" Takes a handful of pee-snow and ingests it.

1. I GAVE a warning! Not like I'm the one who does it...icky.

puke.gif
<~~This SO needs to be reused for this story.

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

puuuuulease people!! I wander in here, my stomach is already queasy and then I get this!!
*has to vomit badly

fors the only thing I remember eating was Play-dough in nursery school, I loved the saltiness, which is even more disgusting if you think about it because all the little kids who were picking their noses had been playing with it. Gawd I hadn't remembered that in ages...I'm off to lose my brunch now, thanks guys

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
...which is even more disgusting if you think about it because all the little kids who were picking their noses had been playing with it...

puke.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I leave the forum for two days and this is what I miss. No wonder I can't stay away. What was I thinking????????????

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom