Arthritis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

Without starting an argument, we're covered by Kaiser; through the years, AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL doesn't express how happy we are with them.

Why would that start an argument?
Kaiser can be good, depending where you live. My parents have had it (still do) for practically their whole lives in S.Calif (50+ years). In Los Angeles County though... I might have to disagree. And my Uncle was a doctor with Kaiser for quite a long time. Consider yourself lucky MrBAW :hug:

I had it in my hands when I was a kid. Wasn't fun.

Do you have maseur sandals in the States? I strongly recommend buying them, importing if need be, and wearing them. Every day. They're great. Live in them.
:drool:

I don't know, I've never heard of those. The shoes I have to wear cannot have any flexibility in the sole, so most sandals are out of the question. Also, there's a few feet of snow here and it's sub-zero temps, so I won't be wearing sandals until May.

These are the shoes I wear now (slightly different style and brown in color, but same brand). They were expensive, but each dr. specifically recommended this brand b/c you cannot bend the sole at all. I'm not supposed to wear Crocs or any type of athletic shoe, just Born, Merrell, or Clarks.

W6250.jpg

Yesterday I wore my athletic shoes to walk the dogs and today I'm paying for it. I'm not really sure what to do about that since I can't wear above said shoes for walking dogs through several feet of snow and ice.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Lies :hug: My grandma has ankylosing spondylitis, which has basically fused her entire spine together. My dad also has it, but not nearly as bad. I'm fairly doomed to get arthritis of some kind too, because of family history of it and other autoimmune diseases.

:shifty: And, definitely splurge on some nice shoes. :)

Back
Top Bottom