Are you addicted to Interference ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 hours.

actually, i've gone weeks before in the past and no one noticed i was even gone.
:grumpy:

so look at my presence here as a community service.
lest you forget.
:grumpy:

this is the place where I can focus my enormous potential of boredom
so I'm here always :|

don't suffer from withdrawal when I'm on holidays or anything though

I have gone like 12-15 hours but since i have almost 400 posts and I have been here just under three months who knows. I love the "blue crack" and now my behavior can be justified because there *may* be album news soon so I have to keep checking. I do like it here though.

We work at home and our desks are 5 feet apart - when she's doing WHAT SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DOING Mrs. BAW can be heard typing my reports (she wears headphones and I can hear her tapping the footpedal on the dictaphone).

Its when that repetitive sounds stop that I turn and usually see the blue crack glaring off her glasses that gives her away....say, one at least every 15 minutes!!!!

:lol:

As far as myself, she can look over my left shoulder and stare into monitor, just like she's doing now...I check in once an hour or so... :(

yeah I remember when Angie went MIA for weeks and weeks and it wasn't until Salome started a thread called 'aussie mia' in io that she finally came back.

me?

I'm quitting before the end of this week.

I check it the second I wake up then right when I get to work. Then at least once or twice an hour. Sometimes during lunch I'll go to the library and spend my entire lunch hour on Interference. Then I come home and before I eat dinner or do anything else I turn the computer on and check out Interference. After that I'm usually on it all night. I usually stay up at least an hour or two more than I should everynight too.

On the weekend's if I don't go out the glow of blue can be seen from my computer room for hours and hours at a time. Last year I was unemployed for 4 months and instead of looking for a job I spent most days on Interference.

so does that answer your question?

:crack:

I just took a month and a half break, but I've pretty much posted up a storm the last couple days here.

not as much as I used to be. It really has helped that I no longer have access to this site while at work. I have gone a month + without accessing this place.

Yup!

I come here AT LEAST every day..... it's a great place especially during exam time!...and through boredom.... and ok maybe holidays.... ok.... i'll stop now!!:wink:

I'm addicted. I'm here at least once a day, sometimes more than that. I've actually been trying to cut back with some success, but I've met some great people I can't go very long without talking to.

Its funny, cause I actually am more addicted to using the journal than anything else... I go weeks at a time without even so much as looking at the forums, but journal entries? tahts another matter altogether.

Yes. I come here at least once a day, and I get very cranky when I can't log in for whatever reasons... :crack:

I am a blue crack survivor.

I am here to let you know that THERE IS HOPE

I was just like all of you -- imprisoned within these precious blue walls... precious... MY PRECIOUS

I would go to bed seeing blue, I would wake up seeing blue, I lived in a blue cloud... I even dreamt in blue...

I was without a doubt an ADDICT in BONDAGE.

I quit cold turkey for a year and a half! (*(*wild applause*)*)

Hey, we all backslide sooner or later. :p

Don't fight it!!! Embrace the addict within!!!

For me it's outta site outta mind.

It's just not outta site very often. :|

I'm here several times a day every day, except when I'm out of town. I don't miss it too much when I'm away, but if I'm at my computer and can't access the site because it is down or because I'm having computer problems I FREAK OUT! :banghead: :yell: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom