Any spare prayers/positive thoughts? Send them our way please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the picture, brother. I kept looking for one and couldn't find one. :(

And it is true, when you have alot of people with one mind and one thought, things can happen.

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

sorry i just now had a moment to read this. i am so sorry to hear about this. i will definitely be sending him, his family, and the baw family all my thoughts and prayers. :slant: :hug:

:bump:

Very good news to report! :D

We were told last night that Shawn is not only doing exceptionally well but it appears that the parasite is either gone or dormant (not sure exactly what term is correct). He has gained back 10 of the pounds 25 pounds he lost, his feeding tube has been removed and he is starting to eat regular food. He was able to come home from the hospital and he even ventured out of the house alone for the first time in 8 weeks recently. He's still on Morphine for the severe cramping but well on his way to recovery! :)

Thank you all so very much for your positive thoughts and prayers...I think with so many people pulling for him, he HAD to get through this! :hug:

wow I just came across this. I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. My prayers are with him and everybody that loves him.

Glad to hear that Shawn is doing better!! He's a very good looking guy :)

I only just now saw this (I don't come in here often enough) and I'm so glad he's doing better! As I was reading through this thread I knew it could just as easily be one of my friends. :(

:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom