Another Friday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I hate myself for all my social anxiety and social awkwardness. It's like I'm totally self-conscious. Most of the time I'm like this: :crack: And I have no awareness or mental alertness as to what's going on around me... not until a long time later, I realize I just made someone around me in public uncomfortable or uneasy, and I :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I can't help but to think people around me are saying "Hey, look at that guy, that guy's :coocoo: :coocoo: "

I beat myself over and over like this everyday.

Yup I know what you mean. I have alertness and all but I'm unaware of how my attitude affects people. I always get comments like: "Gawd, you didn't have to be so mean" or "You didn't have to look at me that way.":crack: I am totally unaware of my facial expressions and how I say things. Sometimes people get mad at me for just telling them the truth (of course if they ask me) But I don't understand what it is I say or do that makes them think "WoW, what a bitch!" :confused:
I've gotten self conscience about what people think about me because if anything I don't what them to think bad about me or think that I'm stuck up or something. Some say it's because I'm an Aries :macdevil: (which is hardly the case) while others say that I just have issues!

Back
Top Bottom