Anger Building inside!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I really Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly hate my younger brother and have been fantazing about me or other beating him up to a bloody pulp.

First off He takes the two girls I really liked from me while he was seeing two other girls and says it's my problem. How can any girl stay with him when he pretty much keeps on asking them the same question, So when are you going to give me a Blowjob or when are we going to fuck, until they eventually get tired of him saying that and oblige.

While me I am so GOD DAMN TIRED OF TRYING TO START A RELATIONSHIP ONLY TO GET THE SAME FUCKING ANSWER OH I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS.

Now you have read earlier posts from me and why I am so God Damn Sick of this God Dammed Life

I commend my soul to god, but I fucking Hate this God Dammed Fucking World. When will it be my God Dammed turn.

End of Fucking Rant.

How soon before you can get away from your brother? Sounds like he is poison.

Justin24 said:
How can any girl stay with him when he pretty much keeps on asking them the same question, So when are you going to give me a Blowjob or when are we going to fuck, until they eventually get tired of him saying that and oblige.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzShoryVRl0

Most women, I imagine, are attracted to people who are confident and know what they want. Unfortunately, those two otherwise positive attributes often translate into being arrogant and abusive, like how you've described your brother.

I'm tired of finding out that awesome people that I've been crushing on have gfs already. Don't they know they need to be MY awesome bf dammit? :mad:

BonosSaint said:
How soon before you can get away from your brother? Sounds like he is poison.

Yeah he really does sound like that. Have had some issues with my oldest sister who I have described as being poison before. In her case she means well but has this horrible controlling issue that pisses me off to no end. The best way I deal with it is to just talk to her occassionally. When she starts getting under my skin then I walk away. Really isn't worth the stress when I know that in the end nothing will change with us.

Don't let your brother get to you like this. If he pisses you off this much then move along. You seem like a nice guy don't let someone like this bring you down to their level.

Justin24 said:
How can any girl stay with him when he pretty much keeps on asking them the same question, So when are you going to give me a Blowjob or when are we going to fuck, until they eventually get tired of him saying that and oblige.

Man, that sucks. I'm sorry your brother is such a jerk.

But do you really want some girl who's going to sleep with someone just to get some blowhard to shut up?

You need to find a girl who blows OFF your brother.

If ya know whatimean.

Justin24 said:

I'm with cori here. If the girls you're interested in are the kind of girls who will have sex with someone just to get him to shut up about it, then they aren't worth your time in the first place.

You know your right. I need to find the right girl who wont act like the others. My mind is clear now of all hatred towards my brother.

Thank You.

Not the same situation, but my brother is 13(?) and for the first 11, 12 years of his life he never showed any interest towards girls at all, which suited me just fine. But now he's beginning too. And this makes me angry. Why? You should be happy for him, he's going through puberty. It's normal. But the problem is that I have never been with a girl and if he beats me to it I'll be ashamed of myself. Selfish I know, but I do somewhat understand the anger towards your brother.

Back
Top Bottom