And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting up and decorating the Christmas tree :love:

:up: Love how cheerful the house seems with the tree, lights and decorations and I have to mention all the wonderful scents of candles that come out this time of year.

Having lots of electrical outlets in the house, especially in the kitchen. It's lovely not having to run an extension cord across the room whenever I want to use the mixer. :)

:up: Love how cheerful the house seems with the tree, lights and decorations and I have to mention all the wonderful scents of candles that come out this time of year.
I LOVE the smell of christmas tree in the morning! :love:
Though ours is still in the garden, I'll put it up today and will decorate with mom later.

I GET MY FUCKING CAR BACK TOMORROW :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

Wow that was fast! :hug: Glad you got it back!

Agreed--and I love the smell of the Scotch pine tree, too. :love:

I love the smell of pine too...

I LOVE the smell of christmas tree in the morning! :love:
Though ours is still in the garden, I'll put it up today and will decorate with mom later.
I love the smell of Christmas when you first get up in the morning. Puts a smile on my face even though it's so early.

when my boss says you can go home around lunch time, and the first thing you do when you get home is going to bed. but I still have to catch up with sleep. :crack: *yawn*

Having the first free evening since the end of September (yes it's true ... except maybe some Sundays) today. I still have to wrap in some Christmas presents and then I'll cook myself something and listen to U2 on BBC radio 2 and after that I'll read a book. :D

Oh and I learned today that I will indeed have a job next year :D It was all unsure and I didn't have big hopes or expectations. Now I can at least relax a bit and take a deep breath before I face all the new challenges - but also opportunities - coming my way.

Hey wow! That is such great news it turned this way. After all what was going on finally some real Christmas present for you. Congrats! :hug:

Thank you :)

I was really relieved when I heard it today. It was kind of unexpected because things looked so bad in recent weeks. The overall atmosphere is more optimistic now which is good for my motivation.

I was really relieved when I heard it today. It was kind of unexpected because things looked so bad in recent weeks. The overall atmosphere is more optimistic now which is good for my motivation.

Congrats!! I'm so happy to hear this :) Was really thinking of you the past couple of weeks :hug: Let's continue this trend for you.

So, will you now get some coworkers again?

I Really love buying gifts for people and wrapping the presents, signing the cards.....when I have the time, motivation and money to do so it makes all the difference. Just the right small gifts can mean so much. :heart:

So, will you now get some coworkers again?

Thanks everyone.

Well, no new coworkers for now, because we don't have enough money, but one of my "old" coworkers will probably move into my office, at least for a couple of hours per week, she's very nice and I'm glad I won't be alone so much in the next months. I really like communicating with people and we have similar projects to work on. I also hope that I'll have a little team again sooner or later, but it all depends how the new institute is doing financially and if we'll be able to get some money. But right now, it doesn't look so bad altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom