And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That a friend has agreed to drive me to the airport next week. :D I was giving up hope that I'd be able to find a ride, and that I'd have to take a cab instead.

Got home from the airport at 10:30, only wanting to unpack a little and go to bed. But MrPurrl had prepared baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans for me. :love:

I love when the store clerk is not too bright and undercharges me :happy: :shifty: :shh:
I love when you have a coupon for something, and the item basically comes out to be free :yippie:
I love that my friend's daughter had a baby yesterday, and she emailed me tons of pictures today :love: :cute:

That the weather forecast has changed, and it's not snowed as much as the silly weather people said it would. Just a nice light dusting so far, and not much more in the forecast, which is nice.

I love my group of girlfriends that I'm getting together with tonight. I don't get to see them often enough, and am looking forward to hanging out with them. :heart:

After having had a pretty shitty month or two, feeling up and loved and appreciated, and feeling the same about my very dearest friends.

That I ended up choosing the right event to go to last night. The one I didn't go to ended up being a disaster filled with a lot of drama and frustration between friends, so I'm glad I was able to avoid that!

Countdowns are AWESOME! My current one is 4 days!! :hyper:

Another happiness is that it still hasn't snowed yet. Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom