And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stumbling out of bed for a glass of water+berocca+nurofen a crawl back to bed and a late-afternoon fast food run that you think will help but only makes it worse sounds about right.

I love waking up to find that my most obnoxious neighbor has a "for sale" sign in their yard. :cool:

Oooh! I hear you. I'm kind of hoping for that from one of my neighbours. :lol:

My sister sending me a $250 gift card to the grocery store. I can really use that right now. :)

I love waking up to find that my most obnoxious neighbor has a "for sale" sign in their yard. :cool:

I love this time of year. Tis the season to put up gaudy decorations and watch Love Actually. :heart:

Yay for neighbours moving on to greener pastures!

We've got an unfolding neighbour story which I'm not sure is more horrifying or hilarious. I think horrifying because they're so tragically bogan and westie scum. Also horrifying because they think drawing the curtains will keep the police at bay. Good thinking, Einsteins! The police will NEVER bother you now!
:applaud:

:doh:

No, it's not hilarious beyond the 2 year old little boy writing off the beloved 1981 Holden Calais. It's just a shame he hurt himself and is STILL without medical treatment all because "daddy" is finishing a 2 year gaol sentence + 6 year licence ban for driving offences... oh, and the Calais that the little boy drove into the neighbour's fence is unregistered, uninsured and has no working handbrake...

khan i actually exclaimed "Bitch!" when i read that because you beat me to it. but i don't mean you're a bitch. :)

also:

excuses.png

:)

khan i actually exclaimed "Bitch!" when i read that because you beat me to it. but i don't mean you're a bitch. :)

also:

excuses.png

:)

:cornflakes:

I'd gladly punch myself in the face rather than watching that movie!

I'm afraid I fail badly on the non-puking department. Yesterday morning, because I took a vitamin tablet in water without eating first. :doh: My stomach strongly reacts to that and out came my breakfast.
And the whole childhood of motion sickness was fun too. Couldn't go one holiday without it.
Though I can still proudly say I have never puked due to alcohol. :D

here we go... :wink:

one day.

I'll drink you under the table yes. :wink: One day..

I love days off, today it's just me, my cat and my Wii. Though ofcourse, mom leaves a note asking me to get groceries. :scream: It's raining outside and going out would mean changing out of my comfy pants. Do. not. want.

On the whole subject of puking, I puked on Sunday night. There were no survivors. :(

Oh, and I love the smell of fresh rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom