And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love that i might be getting a new kitty!!!!!! husband said it was virtually up to me, he knows i wont rest until i know this kitty is in a safe home so i may as well make the decision myself.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

i messaged the bitch owner and am just waitin'...

:glee:

awesome. kitteh is mine at 10am tomorrow!!

:love:

now.... what to name her??? i should make her the kids' cat. i think they're ready for pet parental responsibilities.

:hyper:

i love that i might be getting a new kitty!!!!!! husband said it was virtually up to me, he knows i wont rest until i know this kitty is in a safe home so i may as well make the decision myself.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

i messaged the bitch owner and am just waitin'...

:glee:

:hyper: That's GREAT news!!! And when you got her, send the mob after that bitch! :madwife: People who treat animals like that deserve to be treated worse than that.

Friday evening a friend I converse with mostly online phoned me because I'd "gone quiet" and he was concerned about me. I thought that was really sweet. Made me smile then, and still does now.

Even though I've been sicker than a dog, it is really nice to snuggle down in bed with a mound of blankets over me, and a big warm cat lying with his head on the pillow by me. Dr. Fergus is on the case!

Even though I've been sicker than a dog, it is really nice to snuggle down in bed with a mound of blankets over me, and a big warm cat lying with his head on the pillow by me. Dr. Fergus is on the case!

:cute: Cats really feel this kinda thing eh?

:hug: Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom