And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eating lunch outside

it's so nice and sunny. i can work on my tan :D

-dan

That while I was at uni there was this huge mofo blizzard. :love: I walked to the train station with a big smile plastered to my face. Awesomeness!

Having a garage for the first time in my life. It's great to go out and not have to clean off the car in the winter. And the garage has an attached carport too. :love:

(ok, we did have a garage when I was a kid, but my dad had so much stuff in there we never parked cars in it. Plus I wasn't driving then so I didn't care. ;) )

I agree with that sleep thing, PR! Got up at 5:30 a.m. and checked out the very snowy weather forecast for today, e-mailed my boss that I was taking a personal day off from work, went back to bed, and slept until 1:00 p.m. Guess I needed it! :D And tomorrow is Friday! :love:

^^ 1pm . . . my family would think I had DIED if I slept for that long . . . but hurrah for you :hug: . . . you clearly needed it and now . . .look out world MsPurrl is firing :D

^ tidy and orderly . . .as much work as it is to keep things that way the value of it should never be underestimated :D

< hair straighteners . . . they turn my stooopid hair from this :crazy: to this :flirt: in no time at all :laugh:

Having a garage for the first time in my life. It's great to go out and not have to clean off the car in the winter. And the garage has an attached carport too. :love:

(ok, we did have a garage when I was a kid, but my dad had so much stuff in there we never parked cars in it. Plus I wasn't driving then so I didn't care. ;) )

It really does make a huge difference. I feel so fancy in winter when I drive off and see others with frost all over their car while mine is frost free. :D

^I don't know what that means but $400 is $400 :up:

And YOU were the person ShawnBonneau was talking about when he(?) said "Please don't take my mis-post and make it your sig like someone else did". But he DID say "Quote me on it" :shrug:

i did my taxes yesterday online through HR Block and there's something called the making work pay credit...$400/single, $800/married. had i not done it online, i never would have known about it. overall i'm getting $1028 from O (obama) and $195 from the state.

i have no idea what you mean about that last part :wink:

-dan

I have found the perfect "lounging around at home wear on ridiculously cold winter nights" combination of things to wear: my thick, fuzzy bathrobe, sweatpants, socks and slippers. Who needs a Snuggie?

I got a new blanket for Christmas (that I bought for myself :shifty: ) and it's the softest blanket ever. I love it and want to marry it :love:

^ Soft blankets :drool:

< loves that she'll probably know more after Tuesday about these bloody inner ear organ problems she's been having for quite a while now.

AND, more importantly: certain people caring about her and giving her what she needs right now :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom