Am I truly....making a fool of myself doin this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
seriously, if I did it to u.......how would u feel?

I need to know in case Im making pple uncomfortable or making a pr*ckadoodle of myself.
But, sometimes, and when I do this Im not doing it in 'Im finding u very attractive today' :)no: men are an ulimate must-have item! :D), in changing rooms, I find myself watching other women try on things and then going over and saying (if it looks ok to) tings like 'that suits you very well' or 'I think the other colour is better' or even 'maybe with a blah blah, and skirt or blah'......ya know?

Its like, I enjoy trying, and want to help a person who is on their own look for clothes for themselves........

tell me, am I being mad?
should I stop and restrain myself?
Am I embarrassing them?
or myself................:

it doesnt happen very often but if it does, I generally get a 'thanks' or 'what do u think?'.........but, suddenly, after saying to two American girls last night (I was in Lush and they talked about a specific smelly do-da), I joined in for a moment, asking if theyd used it........and they said yea they have it and continued on............silent after I spoke to them,,,,,,,i felt a complete prat but didnt exit quickly through shame...........

I just realised that.........maybe Im becoming a pr*ck.....Im not trying to act like 'the person who can change someones life'.....its just, I know what its like to be alone in looking and trying things, and I guess I feel happy to try and give my opinion, or help......just bein me.........

but Im being ridiculous - right?

I know some pple are fine with it, perhaps........appreciate it - BUT I STRESS AGAIN IM NOTACTING LIKE I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!!! - its important u all know that.... :sad:
maybe others just, dismiss......its the way they are, they dont need help - fine my me really.....!:):):):)
I dont mind

and believe it or not! Id actually LOVE to be able to go into the Mens changin room and help them!

:D

please, if u say I am.....feel free.................I just wonder if Im making myself more abnormal....

:laugh: Ive prob jinxed the whole situation now Ive spoken about it!

Last edited:
maddie, there is nothing wrong with what you do, as long as you are nice when you appoach these people, which I am sure you are. I for one, enjoy a strangers opinion when trying on clothes or whatever, but I like meeting and talking with new people. Not everyone is approachable. Take those American girls for instance. *cough* Bitches *cough* :D Some people take offense in situtaions where such a reaction is really not granted.
Keep being yerself maddie. You're a friendly person, and we all love you the way you are!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Heeeeey, what cha got against Americans? :sexywink: :tongue:

lol, Oh honey, you know I love you Americans. Just those girlies for example... biyatches. :D But not my beloved Interference yanks. :kiss:

Last edited:
OMIGOD!!!!!!!! :scream: Of course they can! Canadians are SUPER byatches. I was just referring to those girls as Americans 'cause Maddie did. Not that Americans are byatches. :crazy:

:bow: Sicy, April and all other Americandoodledandies.....

I LOVE LUSH!!!!!!!

I love the big cooly machine at the front with the wee homemade creams

And the wee soaps like chocolate and the bath bombs my favourite is the pink one with rose petals mmmmmmm and the glittery ones!!!!!!

Your not being a pr*ck- if u asked me something in Lush Id reply! I always think ppl are friendly when they strike up a conversation with you.....I do it ALL the time.....some ppl think im :crazy: but what can u do.....its our sweet irish way :wink: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom