Am I the only one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
My friends think I'm a freak for my U2 obsession.

I had to get a 2 bed-room condo so that I had a room for my U2 collectibles.

They roll their eyes at me and tell me I'm too old (25) to be in love with a rock star.

Tell me this has happened to someone else!

I think there should be a support group for U2Addicts. Not to get help, but to find a way to deal with the non-believers.

Most of them don't even know about my tattoos....

Sigh.

Tell me I'm not alone!

:banghead:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
My friends think I'm a freak for my U2 obsession.

I had to get a 2 bed-room condo so that I had a room for my U2 collectibles.

They roll their eyes at me and tell me I'm too old (25) to be in love with a rock star.

Tell me this has happened to someone else!

I think there should be a support group for U2Addicts. Not to get help, but to find a way to deal with the non-believers.

Most of them don't even know about my tattoos....

Sigh.

Tell me I'm not alone!

:banghead:

Welll... If you're too old at 25 (I'm 25 too), then half or 3/4ths of Interference are too old or ancient by your friend's standards.

Welcome to Interference!!!! :) :):cute:

Im 17 and too young aparently

:mad: :madspit: :angry: :tsk: @ mean non-u2 ppl

Welcome to Interference :D

Well I'm going to be 30 in less than a month and I have a U2 tattoo, a U2 license plate and posters and pictures all over my room.

You tell me !!

:banghead: :drool:

Lara Mullen said:
Im 17 and too young aparently

:mad: :madspit: :angry: :tsk: @ mean non-u2 ppl

Welcome to Interference :D

I'm 15 and my friends think i'm crazy. they are into american crap, i mean, "rock".... *:no: i dunno.....

25??? Try being a U2 freak when you're *cough40cough* and see how people look atcha sideways!!! :lol:

I've bought U2 calendars, posters, shirts and nicknacks but keep them in my apt. where no one can see them. I wrote "I want to have Bono's baby" on my car (!!!) when I saw them in 1987. I squeal like a 13 year old when I hear a U2 song on the radio. Then sing along with it. I once cried in the car at the drive up ATM while listening to "So Cruel." I made bedazzled clothes to wear to the Vegas show in homage to Edge, in the vain and fervent hopes that he would pick me out in the crowd, see my shirt, fawn over how MAHvelous it was, and how I should become one of their wardrobe assistants, and travel the world on tour with them. (shyeah, right) I chased them around for 3 concerts, in 3 different cities within a week last year, meeting and staying with people I didn't know from Adam! (love Interference!)

Now THAT's a bit obsessed. :sexywink:

so I totally I feel for ya girl....but I hate to tell you....I think this is one obsession that's here to stay! :heart:

Last edited:
THERE IS A GOD

Thank you thank you thank you.

I know this sounds corny and cheesy and stupid but I feel like I'm home.

Its a Sort of Homecoming, I guess you would say....

Thank you all for making me feel normal. Thank you for understanding....IT. Whatever THIS is.

I caught my 34th show @ Elevation Chicago and when my friends and family asked me how the show was I said "It was religious". I'm so glad I'm around people that know exactly what that means.
You can understand why I was reduced to tears at the opening EDGE BELLS in Bad. I'm sure it had something to do with the 24 hours in the GA line but who's counting??

The Elevation and Joshua and War tattoos have a place to stay.

God bless you and I will see you where the streets have no name.....

Re: THERE IS A GOD

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Thank you thank you thank you.
You can understand why I was reduced to tears at the opening EDGE BELLS in Bad. I'm sure it had something to do with the 24 hours in the GA line but who's counting??
God bless you and I will see you where the streets have no name.....
When I saw them in Vegas last Nov.,that is exactly what I did!I was very choked up through most of the show.But when I heard the synchronizer(sp?)start and heard Edge hit those notes,I cried.......big time!!I've never sang so loud in my life.It was almost like a release.That was my 7th show and the best one yet.:D

Your definately not to old! And dont worry about what others think about bc what matters is how you feel about the band and wether or not you think your to obsessed!:mac:

Im 16, and when I first became obsessed, a few years ago, my friends thought i was daft and mad and all that. But thier totally used to it now, they have no choice:lol:

Back
Top Bottom