Am I normal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Am I normal?

AtomicBono said:

Same here. I'm a girl, 17, but I've never kissed a guy (well, once, but that doesn't count, I didn't like him and it was nothing special), never had a relationship... it seems like everyone around me is dating. I don't feel like I'm normal, but maybe I'm wrong :shrug:

I feel the same way:hug: it seems that everyone around me is dating, but I've come to accept that the guys in my grade and in the high school in general are immature and I wouldn't really want to be dating most of them anyway, so it's all good. To answer your question, yes you're normal, I've kissed guys when I was a bit younger, but now, I kind of regret it and wish I wouldn't have been so naive...it's a long story, but in short, you're normal, don't worry about it.

I'm 15 and I've never kissed a guy (apart from once when I was drunk, but that doesn't count) - I don't really think it's any big deal....

:confused: So if we dont like the person we kiss or we are too drunk ( Maybe you just met them at a club or whatever ) then it dosn´t count??? :laugh:

Ok, then i guess i have only kissed the two women i actually loved and the other women dosn´t count :wink:

.... I feel good - I just spared everyone from a rant about why I have issues with people who get drunk. Sometimes it's best to just delete everything you wrote. Heh, maybe I should do that more often.................

........carry on......

Back
Top Bottom