Am I a whore for this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Britney Spears' new song...I'm A Slave 4 You.

I love it.
biggrin.gif

This song is pure sex...

Is it original? No.
Good lyrics? No.
Good music? No.

Is the title a Prince rip-off? Yes.
Do I like watching the video? Yes.
Does it groove? Yes.
Does it make me want to dance? Yes.
With someone? Yes.
A girl? Yes.

I know it's a bad song, complete throwaway sluttyness... but the bottom line is: I like it.

tongue.gif
Flame me.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Medea. "And women, though most helpless in doing good deeds, are of every evil the cleverest of contrivers."

AIM: JuanSwallow

i dont like these things for the reasons that Interland boys do but I must admit to having a fondess for that Turn out the light Nelly Furtado song.

Her yeah eh hooo oohs are fun

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i dont like these things for the reasons that Interland boys do but I must admit to having a fondess for that Turn out the light Nelly Furtado song.

Her yeah eh hooo oohs are fun

I love that song!

I have yet to see Britney's new video...I heard the song at the VMA's, at that's it.

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

actually, after having stated that im not fond of Nelly Furtado somewhere in these forums, I listened again and I really like it...she's doing her own thing and her music IS a lot of fun, very girly but no stupid boring crowd-pleasing crap, she definitely is not a walk-over.

JohnnyS, you have just lost all my respect. Britney is the devil; dont get me started. that poor snake at the VMAs, having to wrap itself around her neck and not be allowed to strangle her
wink.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Actually Johnny, Britney insists that the song is NOT about sex. Oh no, it's about her devotion to music.
If you can follow me that far then get a load of this: Britney also claims that she is a virgin.
Still with me? Good, then I've got this bridge I can sell to you at a truly reasonable rate...

MP

p.s.- All those in favor of Britney giving up music, appearing nude in Playboy and starting a career acting in the sort of movies the USA network plays after ten o'clock please raise your hands.

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
actually, after having stated that im not fond of Nelly Furtado somewhere in these forums, I listened again and I really like it...she's doing her own thing and her music IS a lot of fun, very girly but no stupid boring crowd-pleasing crap, she definitely is not a walk-over.

Did I ever mention that I went to school with her? Only about ten billion times in this forum
biggrin.gif
I didn't know her incredibly well, though. But I thought it was pretty neat, I guess I still do...but she got to open for U2!!!!! Can you spell "jealous"? I'm trying not to be but it's tough.
frown.gif
She seems more talented than the average popular young female singer today--actually, she DEFINITELY is. But I do find her vocal style a bit annoying.

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

If Brittney is a virgin, then I'm the love child of Star Jones and Steve Buscemi.

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

We're all full of SNL skit ideas, aren't we?

biggrin.gif

------------------

-They suck!

Well, I just saw the last minute of "I'm a Slave 4 U." Yep...it's definitely about being a slave to the music.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

yes, you are a whore Johnny

(mmm, maybe I should really have read his post first
tongue.gif
)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

April, we'll have to come up with a skit of us two being hot biker chicks!! Then he'd like it!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

-They suck!

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
April, we'll have to come up with a skit of us two being hot biker chicks!! Then he'd like it!!

biggrin.gif

vroooom-vrooooom

Larry's Lemons, at his service.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

We will service with pleasure.

Ours and his.

Hehehehe.

------------------
The goal is SOUL

Back
Top Bottom