Am I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
the only person NOT interested in Sports???!!!

I dont know maybe bc my family being swimmers and sailors that I am only interested in those 2 sports, but seriously it seems like everywhere I go people are always asking me who my favorite baseball or basketball or hockey or soccer team!!

I dont have any!!

*runs away from all the sports fanatics* :laugh:

I had 4 people today ask me about sports teams and I honestly know nothing about this team or that team!!!

:heart: hockey :heart:

i know a lot of non-sport lovers. i think it had to do with whether you played intensively when you were young.

like i played volleyball forever, i even played for a junior olympic team. and now i row pretty competitively and just i've always played sports...baseball, softball, hockey...etc.

when you know what it takes the sport is more interesting to watch.

I have been competively swimming since I was 6yrs old and I have been Sailboat racing since I was 12yrs old!! :yes:

I just cant seem to get interested in other sports!!

adamswildhoney said:
I have been competively swimming since I was 6yrs old and I have been Sailboat racing since I was 12yrs old!! :yes:

those are sports :yes:

I don't like sports either, except I :heart: ice skating, and recently I've started to really like Fencing :sexywink:

Last edited:
I don't much pay attention to spectator sports, altho I have been known to watch the NBA on tv.

I'd much rather play a sport than watch a game.

i like sports, i like playing them much better than watching, and i don't really follow anything religiously, occasionally watch NBA games on tv

Back
Top Bottom