alright gang, here's the scoop. i'm pretty much leaving forever, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i've been thinking about this for a really long time, and despite a lot of protests from many of you begging me to think otherwise, i've decided that it's time to leave this message board forever.

there have been too many hurtful remarks directed my way over the years, and basically it's all just added up to the point that i can't take it any more.

i can honestly say that my intent was only to bring joy and kindness to this message board, and while so many of you have been lovely to reciprocate, i've come to the decision that it's best to walk away now forever.

... well not, forever-forever.

just. you know. until i feel otherwise.

LOOK.

uhh... i don't want to make a great big deal of this or anything, but i just didn't want you guys to show up here tomorrow and wonder "hey, there are all these amazing threads here about incredibly interesting topics, but where's zoomerang96?"

we all know that wouldn't be fair on you, and i like to think that i've taken the high road by making it clear to everyone.

i'm gone, and this is it.

i'll probably

no, i mean like i WILL... i will...

you know, no i won't come back or anything but i'll still read the board and stuff and only reply to things that are of absolute concern or directly related to me (i know there are a lot of these already, and i'm sorry if i haven't replied to them all, if you were in my position you'd have a hard time replying to everything as well!).

one life one love, guys.

i hope my enemies are embarassed by the diplomatic approach i took in writing this.

i might have flaws, but at least i'm humble, sincere and i walk the path of the humble road. that's what this thread is.

... (a humble road)

... already i can tell by the responses that there've been some misunderstandings with what i wrote.

as i clearly stated, this is just a break. i'm not actually "leaving-leaving"... i'm just taking a breather, is all.

I remember I abused you once when I was like 15, 16, I think because you said spending $5k a week was not a big deal. Or something like that.

I remember I abused you once when I was like 15, 16, I think because you said spending $5k a week was not a big deal. Or something like that.

He said that? Jesus, I might need to rethink my prewritten condolences/hug post that I was about to submit.

Spending 5K a week might be no big deal... if you're a drug dealer.

Something like that. I think he said he bought a boat. This was in the early days of me being on the internet, when I had no idea what trolling was. Simpler times.

I say Puerto Rico is the best option. The accents on those women ... oh.

:lol: Not because I live there/here, but girls' accents (here) are :drool:

Something like that. I think he said he bought a boat. This was in the early days of me being on the internet, when I had no idea what trolling was. Simpler times

We all had our early days on the Internet. Trust me, I was in the same situation years ago, when immaturity was the winner. :tsk:

Scalla -

Before you leave, can you take some time to answer some questions I may have concerning personal injury laws?

Rgrds.

You know he won't even read this thread, right?

I say ignore Mr My Shit Don't Stink if he's so high and mighty for us now. :eyeroll:

People leave this forum and take breaks all the time without being all attention whorey about it. Who gives a shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom