All U2ey girls come hither now and admit it with me!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK its time to put your hands up girls, or boys if you're so inclined.
Lay it on the table now.

Even if you aren't a Larry girl...

Raise your hand right now if you, like myself, are totally one hundred percent, majorly, honestly, oh so girliely, flippin jealous of and wish you were the mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it with me now.
I HAVE MERMAIDENVY

Stand Proud and admit it girls.
We can set up a support group for Mermaid Envy Im sure.

ZooMe <--- BONOFIED MERMAIDWANNABE

RAISE THOSE HANDS NOW!!!!!

All my life I thought Larry was too bitchy...too moody, always in a 'bad mood.' NOW that I go and see the video, I WANNA BE THE MERMAID TOO!!:scream:

Haven't seen the video yet. :| I'm not envious of that mermaid. :| But I want to be a mermaid for Bono. :drool:

:wave: <--- raising hand

Time to buy a mermaid costume:

costume-littlemermaid.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, I'm not havin any of this "I never liked Larry before and whoa ok now he's hot" crap. :mad: You can't take something like that back!!

:tongue: :sexywink: j/k

Yeah I'm guilty of that :(

But ya know if he was taking a bath on the beach in 1987...... I might have not noticed Mr. "I look hot wearing just suspenders and sweat."

_____
:wave: well at least you get to play with his stick :silent:

daisybean said:

But ya know if he was taking a bath on the beach in 1987...... I might have not noticed Mr. "I look hot wearing just suspenders and sweat."

:lol:

Mermaidenvy doesn't even come close. :banghead:

i finally dl'ed it and watched it.

i must say i'm feeling rather hot and bothered right about now.

:eek: :drool: :heart: :sick: :macdevil:

I can't watch it! :banghead:

I had VH1 on this morning while I was getting ready for work, hoping they would play it, but alas, they didn't, so I suffered through the crappy music they played for nothing. :mad:

meegannie said:
I had VH1 on this morning while I was getting ready for work, hoping they would play it, but alas, they didn't, so I suffered through the crappy music they played for nothing. :mad:

i did the same thing. mtv was playing rap and vh1 was playing creed. it was a truly lame way to start my morning. :mad:

i dl'ed new media on my work computer which i probably shouldn't have done but i wanted to see the damn video. :reject:

what? and have your legs permanently fused together? no matter how well they sing

and how much interest one Mr Mullens seems to be taking in them...can a mermaid swing a leg over a horse?I think not!!!

well what good are they?

but my o my am i looking forwrd to hearing /seeing this song.MERMAIDENVY :lmao:

I suppose I have MERMAID ENVY but I think I envy just about any girl getting lovin' from a hot bloke at this point.....

I didn't really care for her costume... and I didn't really feel there was any chemistry bw them... Who is she anyway?!? :scratch:

im so glad we all understand each other, ladies

mermaidenviousness is evil

I've watched the video about 10 times in the past 3 days. I'm addicted. :crack:

I want some hot wet Larry action too dammit ! :mad:

Hello, my name is Naya, and I too have mermaid envy

Last edited:
I have mermaid envy

I have a severe case of mermaid envy *cry* :sad: It's so sad. I can't eat, can't sleep.....I wanna be that mermaid!

Life can be so cruel. :larry:

I do as well....i've always been an edge girl, but...:drool: I mean, i've also always thought larry was incredibly good looking, but this video...:yes: :shocked: Ok, must go watch it again...

Back
Top Bottom