All U2ey girls come hither now and admit it with me!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WELL...i saw the video today (argh but not in full it stopped right when the solo starts)

and this is what i was thinking:

1. she's lucky/she's lucky/she's lucky.... (over and over again)

2. move over mermaid, i wanna see Larry!

3. is it just me or is Bono wearing a mesh himself too?

4. Larry & Bono nipples noted! (hence the mesh theory!)

5. most memorable moment: when she opens his shirt (ahhhh) and when she licks his throat (ahhhh) => see 1. point again

Last edited:
Would y'all believe I finally saw the video for the *first time* this morning?

Anyway, yeah, I'd be ther mermaid in about a second.

But the vid does not have enough Bono. :slant:

:wave: :wave: :wave: <--- MEEEE!!!!

LARRY WET. :drool:

IN CLINGY SHIRT. :eek:

AND PANTS. :love:

WITH THOSE MOOBS. :ohmy:

AND THOSE ARMS. :cute:

AND...AND....andjustthefactthatwenevereverseemorethanalittlebitofLarryinanyU2videoandnowHE isinthissteamyvideoomigodwowandheistheSTARofthevideo wellitjustsortoffreaksmeoutmakesmeenviousandmakesmehotallatthesametime!!!!

*pant*

MUST. HAVE. MORE.

U2girl said:
4. Larry & Bono nipples noted! (hence the mesh theory!)
:shocked: Have to watch it again!

I finally got it working yesterday on my PC and I have to say:
I'm not envious of the mermaid, but I want to be in that train sitting beside Bono. :drool: You can have Larry - I'll take Bono. :D

well i'm just curious if anyone else saw them, Shannon

I take it you're asking about Bono nipples? :D

Well, after they "HEYYYYYY"s the part when he sings "and if the sky will crack there must be some way back for love and only love" right at the word back there's a shot of Bono where i would bet i saw a nipple on the right side (that is, left side of his chest from the TV viewer's point of view). It helps if you have the video recorded because it's really a very short bit and you have to freeze the pic and go frame by frame.

ps: if this gets confirmed, who should notify PLEBA?

Last edited:
Re: well i'm just curious if anyone else saw them, Shannon

U2girl said:
I take it you're asking about Bono nipples? :D

Well, after they "HEYYYYYY"s the part when he sings "and if the sky will crack there must be some way back for love and only love" right at the word back there's a shot of Bono where i would bet i saw a nipple on the right side (that is, left side of his chest from the TV viewer's point of view). It helps if you have the video recorded because it's really a very short bit and you have to freeze the pic and go frame by frame.

ps: if this gets confirmed, who should notify PLEBA?

Of course, only Bono nipples. :drool:

I watched it. :| I freezed it at that scene. :| And I think I saw it! :drool: :drool: I can be wrong, but I really think it is a nipple. :drool: That video turned out better than I thought! :drool:

Re: Re: well i'm just curious if anyone else saw them, Shannon

FallingStar said:

Of course, only Bono nipples. :drool:

I watched it. :| I freezed it at that scene. :| And I think I saw it! :drool: :drool: I can be wrong, but I really think it is a nipple. :drool: That video turned out better than I thought! :drool:

ALL RIGHT!!! :D

I'm glad i'm not the only one - i was beginning to think i was halucinating since i haven't seen anyone else posting about it in all of the ES threads so far! WOO HOO!

bonolicious bubbles of bursting nipply bonofun

did someone say nipples? :tongue:

*still laughing at Amanda's last post title*

No you didn't. I am ruining myself LOL!

nice sig screamer
thats a lotta cherries :laugh:
mojomaja has been corrupted forever by yankieaussieu2fans

its discocherryfever
742050.jpg
742050.jpg
742050.jpg

I will have to admit. I am not a huge fan of Larry. He ranks about 3 on my list of the band. Bono and Edge being one and two in that order, BUT

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN THAT BOY WAS LOOKING GOOD!!!!

I would have given my right pinky toe to be that girl.

I finally got to see the day before I went home to La. and when I was home at a bar with my brother. I heard it twice on my road trip home and one and a half times on the way back. Only a half becuase the station I was listening to was cutting out. The creepy thing was was (too many was's) that I had not heard the song yet and then I was hit with it left and right. The radio stations here suck :down: :banghead: becuase they have not started playing it yet but cable rocks becuase of VH1.

:up: :D

Back
Top Bottom