All good things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iacrobat

War Child
I don't usually post here...but.

I am having a bit of a bad night. I am sitting here listening to the new record, thinking about life. I am going through a shit time...my wife and I have separated, trying to get my head around it.

Just thinking about all the compromises we make, how so much can change in life. How much a person can change, how you can get to a place and have no idea how you got there...how things can suddenly come crashing down. It is amazing how things can change so fast.

"I knew much more then, than I do now"

Sucks, doesn't it?

Not really much else I can say. I hope life starts looking up for you soon.

My thoughts are with you. It must be an incredibly difficult time, and I hope you pull through it alright.

Thanks guys...I know there is not much to say. It's nice just to have you listen.

I know time is the only thing that will heal this. But right now it passes so slowly. I am just trying to stand back and gain some perspective.

iacrobat, i totally understand what you're going through right now. my husband told me about a month ago that he didn't want to be with me and we're getting a divorce.

i know what it feels like to make a life with someone you thought you'd be with forever and then, come to find out, that isn't so.

if you ever need to talk or commiserate or even get your mind off this crap and talk about mindless shit, feel free to e-mail me. it's in my sig. :hug:

Thank you all. God, people here are so amazing.

And thank you Khanada, I am so sorry that you are going through this as well...my heart goes out to you...:hug:

It is now 7am here and I am exhausted. I bid you all good night and sweet dreams...

wow guys, i'm sorry things are so tough for you both right now. i know there's not much any of us can say to make you feel better, but hang in there--things will get better.

:hug:

midnight is where the day begins...

Back
Top Bottom