All Apologies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
So I come to you all with great humility and ask that you accept my apologies… It’s been pointed out to me that I’ve approached the line, if not crossed it a few times, for awhile now. It wasn’t until the most harmless of my snide remarks started to get attention that I realized how out of hand I had gotten… And for that I apologize.

I know how I can come off in here sometimes, sometimes it’s due to the nature of communicating with just typed words and not being able to convey tone, sometimes due to my passionate connection to the subject at hand, and sometimes it was the fact that I had to turn even the most benign discussions into a debate. I come from a debating background, and I no longer engage in that in my real life anymore so I guess this was my “outlet”, who I am on this side of the screen compared to the BVS you all see sometimes are two entirely different people. Well ok, the sarcastic side still exists over here, but I’ll work on that too…:wink:

If you ever felt personally attacked by my words I truly apologize. If you ever felt like I personally targeted you then I really do apologize, just know I have absolutely nothing personal against any of you.

You will from this point on see a brand new finely toned(down) BVS! :D

Sincerely,
The poster formerly known as Bonovoxsupastar

:up:

i generally agree with you on most things, so i've never had much of a problem. it takes a lot to be able to apologize......something i've yet to do for my Cookie Manwhore phase.....bitches.

It takes a lot of courage to post a thread like this. I like that in a person!
I personally haven't had a problem with you, but I did notice that sometimes you see like a wild dog with a dead bird. Bites down fiercely refusing to let go!

:up: Apologies accepted! It takes a lot of courage to post this and I think we all know that it can be hard sometimes to not post a sarcastic message, especially when you've had a bad day!
I've posted some messages as well that I deleted just in time!:reject:
:hug:

on a light note BVS, i actually was close to creating a catch-phrase "you've been BVS'd". :wink:

BVS, good on you for creating this sincere thread. I personally never had a problem with you. Actually, I recall you helping me out once when I was being "cornered" in FYM, back in my early days. I considered you a friend ever since. :up:

I agree with most of your views, also, however, your steadfast pigheadedness has made me want to scream at times! I think it's great you've made this thread, it's a strong show of character. Many of us, myself certainly included, probably need to take a good long look at ourselves and how we present our online selves on here.

Anyway, I hope you get your zen on, bvs. You're on the right side in your views on things. You don't need to be aggro, as frustrasting as this place can be. Let them be wrong.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom