All Apologies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my defense, I haven't read the book, but I've seen the movie. Not much reedin' required for that! That still blows my mind that it has "A" in it.

Bulk is a fab idea! I know of some others who might be interested.

I agree with most of your views, also, however, your steadfast pigheadedness has made me want to scream at times! I think it's great you've made this thread, it's a strong show of character. Many of us, myself certainly included, probably need to take a good long look at ourselves and how we present our online selves on here.

Anyway, I hope you get your zen on, bvs. You're on the right side in your views on things. You don't need to be aggro, as frustrasting as this place can be. Let them be wrong.

Exactly how I feel.

I was getting concerned about you, BVS, because some of your comments were quite hostile and it made me not want to post on FYM. To be really frank, whenever you did apologize, I had doubts about your sincerity.

But if you are sincere this time, I accept your apology! :)

I don't go into FYM so I imagine most of your apology is based on stuff in there.

The new assholes you rip people in EYKIW and the tour forum, on the other hand, are usually fully deserved. :lol:

Just kiddin. :up: to your thread here. I usually agree with you anyways, but like you, I sometimes have a hard time just letting it slide.

i'm a simple laid-back comedies kind of man :reject:

though donnie darko and dark knight i really enjoyed.

So, do this then:

Trust interland, this one time, and watch A Clockwork Orange. If you hate it, never listen to me again. If you like it, all the better. BVS would want it that way.

BVS, you have always been one of my favorite posters on here. And while in the beginning I was caught a little off guard by your sarcasm, I now always read your posts because I have come to understand your humor. That is cool that you have decided to tone it down a little... just know this place wouldnt be the same without you :D

So I come to you all with great humility and ask that you accept my apologies… It’s been pointed out to me that I’ve approached the line, if not crossed it a few times, for awhile now. It wasn’t until the most harmless of my snide remarks started to get attention that I realized how out of hand I had gotten… And for that I apologize.

I know how I can come off in here sometimes, sometimes it’s due to the nature of communicating with just typed words and not being able to convey tone, sometimes due to my passionate connection to the subject at hand, and sometimes it was the fact that I had to turn even the most benign discussions into a debate. I come from a debating background, and I no longer engage in that in my real life anymore so I guess this was my “outlet”, who I am on this side of the screen compared to the BVS you all see sometimes are two entirely different people. Well ok, the sarcastic side still exists over here, but I’ll work on that too…:wink:

If you ever felt personally attacked by my words I truly apologize. If you ever felt like I personally targeted you then I really do apologize, just know I have absolutely nothing personal against any of you.

You will from this point on see a brand new finely toned(down) BVS! :D

Sincerely,
The poster formerly known as Bonovoxsupastar

Did you get one last warning or something?

I'm late as usual but I just wanted to say I don't really know what all the fuss is about. I think I've always "gotten" you. Or maybe it's just that I haven't been in FYM for so long that I've forgotten how ... you can be. Ha. :kiss:

Anyway, good thread. :up:

Back
Top Bottom